• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Karin I have a ordering problem

I ordered several items from the store. I payed via paypal.
    I have a email confirmation that says the order is good. The links don't work it tells me "SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
    You have requested an invalid product download. Please try again.
    And on the website the order still says "awaiting payment".
    Any idea what is going on?
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Wondering...if you paid through paypal using a bank account...would that hold the order until it clears??? Hum...usually when I do any payments through paypal at SBM it gives me an email with all the links to download..and it sounds like
    that is what you got..the links..but they aren't good...

Sure hope you get help for this! Sorry to hear about your headache! PM Karin...she goes by Karin on Max..it's faster..

Good luck!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

I have always paid via paypal and I did get a email with the links, but the links come up as invalid. Never had a problem with the store before. I hope it gets fixed real soon.

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Still waiting. Emailed the company with still no reply. I guess I won't be able to buy from the store anymore. Lost $11.65 on this transaction.

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

Marion, last week my computer had fits on Chrome doing downloads..losing them and not being able to open them...Did you
          try to work through Firefox?? That fixed my problems..I don't use Chrome anymore..I couldn't even upload to the store..it would cut me off..but Firefox..no problems..

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

The problem is that on the website it says "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" but I got a email with the links. (the links don't work) I paid via paypal and was paid immediately. I already have confirmation from the bank and from paypal that it was taken out. So it is contradicting it self. I am just more annoyed that no one seems to get back with me about this. It's been 3 days now.

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

They finally got back with me and fixed the problem. Happy again!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Yea!!! So Glad its all taken care of Marion!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

• Karin
                  • Jan 2006

Hi Marion!

I'm sorry for the delay - our offices are closed on the weekends and I was actually away this past Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! Let me know if you need any further help!

Karin

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Poor Karin..we run her ragged! Glad it's solved Marion..but what was the problem? and can you help others in the future if they have the same problem??

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

She said it looked like there was a delay in payment processing. Strange, because I showed it paid through my bank. Must have been a glitch.

Comment

• Karin
                        • Jan 2006

That's right - in this case, for some reason there was a delay in the processing of the payment. While our store orders usually go through without a hitch, occasionally there can be glitches like this. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

I don't expect it will happen again, Marion, but if so please be in touch so we can look into it further and be sure to let me know of any error messages or anything unusual that might have happened as you placed your order - if there is a reason for the problem other than a one-time technical glitch, that would help us to figure out what is going wrong. Thanks!
                        Last edited by Karin; 11-18-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• autisticwonder
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Nov 2006

Glad to hear it isn't a normal problem...seems like lots of problems on the net last few weeks..I can't use Chrome anymore.
                          Thanks Marion for letting us all know! Thanks Karin for fixing the problem!!

Comment

• Karin
                            • Jan 2006

That's what I'm here for!

For anyone experiencing any issues or you have questions that aren't answered/addressed in the forums, please contact support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com.

Thanks - happy scrapping!

Comment

Working...
                            X