+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Karin I have a ordering problem

I ordered several items from the store. I payed via paypal.
    I have a email confirmation that says the order is good. The links don't work it tells me "SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
    You have requested an invalid product download. Please try again.
    And on the website the order still says "awaiting payment".
    Any idea what is going on?

Wondering...if you paid through paypal using a bank account...would that hold the order until it clears??? Hum...usually when I do any payments through paypal at SBM it gives me an email with all the links to download..and it sounds like
    that is what you got..the links..but they aren't good...

Sure hope you get help for this! Sorry to hear about your headache! PM Karin...she goes by Karin on Max..it's faster..

Good luck!

I have always paid via paypal and I did get a email with the links, but the links come up as invalid. Never had a problem with the store before. I hope it gets fixed real soon.

Still waiting. Emailed the company with still no reply. I guess I won't be able to buy from the store anymore. Lost $11.65 on this transaction.

Marion, last week my computer had fits on Chrome doing downloads..losing them and not being able to open them...Did you
    try to work through Firefox?? That fixed my problems..I don't use Chrome anymore..I couldn't even upload to the store..it would cut me off..but Firefox..no problems..

The problem is that on the website it says "This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" but I got a email with the links. (the links don't work) I paid via paypal and was paid immediately. I already have confirmation from the bank and from paypal that it was taken out. So it is contradicting it self. I am just more annoyed that no one seems to get back with me about this. It's been 3 days now.

They finally got back with me and fixed the problem. Happy again!

Yea!!! So Glad its all taken care of Marion!!

Hi Marion!

I'm sorry for the delay - our offices are closed on the weekends and I was actually away this past Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! Let me know if you need any further help!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Poor Karin..we run her ragged! Glad it's solved Marion..but what was the problem? and can you help others in the future if they have the same problem??