Don't let the title scare you!!
This week we are going to do something which is so handy for scrapping! Yay, it always helps to have some know how with the product we use.
Have you ever thought, I really wish these frames could line up exactly, or, that i want these all evenly spaced!?
Well guess what you can do this using scrapbok max, did you know that?? I know some of you do.
check out the 2 pictures below
So for this challenge, I want you to make a border and line things up perfectly, add that here to show us what you have done, and then finish it off and make a beautiful Layout with it and then put the finished LO here.
Oh!! did i forget something????
How do we line things up hehe
1. insert the first item for your border, then copy and paste it as many times as you want it in the row, I chose both my flowers 8 times.
2. I chose mine to go vertically on the page, but just use the horizontal tool instead if that is how you want it.
3. put the first embie at the top where you want it to be and the bottom one where you want it to be, the others just distribute down the page, don't be too meticulous it will be sorted out very soon!
4. Now highlight them all by dragging the mouse over all of them using the left mouse clicker, then right click, go to align, go to left and click!! wallah, they are all vertically in a nice neat row.
5. They will still be highlighted so now do the same again, go to align, and distribute vertically.....look at that, is that cool!!
6. Now you can do the same with any other embies you want on your border.
I actually group together my straightened row so you don't mess it up (highlight control G)
If youmess up and press the wrong things and go arrrggghhhhh what have i done, don't panic as you can merely press control Z and it will undo your mistake.
Ok I hope I have made all that clear!! let me know if I haven't and I will make it clearer lol
Happy border making!
Now I will go and make a LO out of my border.