+ Reply to Thread

Default Autumn Blessings KIT and Addon FREEBIES more!

As if there isn't enough in this kit already! Go your sweaters out? We need them here in Ky.!

Apples at only .59 cents a pound last few weeks...cheapest I've seen in a very long time! Made lots of apple crisp..yum..

This FALL harvest is what this kit is all about..made ricrac, buttons, faux paperclips, corners, and LOTS of frames of solids and prints to stack in side the other..double the fun! and lots of new flowers! and had to work up some MORE new flowers to give you..

These freebies are NOT included in the kit! they are special to those that look in these threads and buy the goodies too! What can I say..you all are so SPECIAL! LOL..

Thanks for looking!
    Simply right click the items you want
    Select SAVE IMAGE AS
    Send to your preferred destination for working with Max stuff..
    or send to usually C>program files>SBM >Gallery>Images>Embellishments> NEW FOLDER OR the kit you just bought AUTUMN BLESSINGS!! DLT AuBl corner dotorang.pngDLT AuBl flower 6petalfreebie 5.pngAutumn Blessings Kit display 2600.jpgAutumn Blessings Kit page 2 800.jpgDLT AuBl tag freebie 2.png

Here are 2 pages Made with this Huge Kit By the Gracious Donna Thomas Called http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...%28Kit%29.html

When you visit this page don't forget to pick up the freebies she posted above (hey pssst..... there are also some freebies over on Autumn Blessings 4x6 Brag Book Templates thread

There are 2 pages Made with this Huge Kit By the Gracious Donna Thomas Called Autumn Blessings!!!

For some Dang reason this thread is acting crazy!! I can't edit my post and it is hanging up and I am not sure what is being posted Please Forgive me Ya'll!!

thank you Donna I bought your Kits love it fonzzy

Oh..WOW again and again!! THANK you so much FONZZy for buying the kits and the incredible template display using the kit items is too cool KimmyAnn!! LOVE them! My biggest problem is at night on Max..everything hangs up on me..guess folks
    are home on their computers at that time..maybe competing with air waves!!

Yeah Fonzzy!! Can't wait to see your pages made with this huge kit!! It's full of all kinds of cute stuff!! You go GirlFriend!!

Here is Another page made with this Awesome Kit Autumn Blessings

Kims-Autumn-Blessings-QUICK-PAGE-freebie.smbTHanks so much KimmyANN...here's the QUICK page template..you'll find them in your EMBELLISHMENTS section!