X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

It seems so long

Hi guys, I feel that i need to reintroduce myself after all these weeks of being away lol

we went on a long holiday for 6 weeks back over to the east side of Australia and visited family and friends, amongst them being Deanne (moonbeam) and her hubby, we had alovely time with them!

prior to going away though we had to pack up house and move all our things to our friends house to store for us while we were away. Whilst over there we had a call from a friend who lives here at the same place as we do and said they were leving the town and if we wanted to move in it was ok with the owner! Happens the date we were due home coincided with the date they were leaving, so all has worked out well and we are now in the house, with boxes still everywhere....a work in progress.

So what am I up to now with scrapbooking? I had a bit too much on my plate so I have reduced the amount I do now. I was a CT for a scrapping site, but have just given that up to concentrate on being a CT for Moonbeam still and Sandrine still, as well as being a CT member for another lovely designer called bekah E designs.

I concetrate a lot of effort in making templates/quickpages and photobooks for sale (in a different store}using Sandrines kits and also keeping my blog up to date.

So I am busy with all this, plus my every day life of course, so that is where I am at.

Give me a few weeks to sort some things out here at home and I MAY do some more challenges!! WOOT! I miss hosting them actually.

Seems like a few more people might be about so I hope you all join in the fun, we need more challengees, a lot of work goes into creating them so it would be great to have all your support!

Kaye
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Welcome back did you say challenges woo hoo fonzzy

Comment

• cheesepiece
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2010

Hello stranger. I was beginning to think you had run off, it's been a while and you have been truly missed and needed, there has been not much going on around here. So welcome back, looking forward to challenges.

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Thanks Fonzzy and Donna...yes challenges!! Yay lol soon

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

So I was the luckiest person as I had the chance to talk with Kaye almost every day... (night for me... most of the time).

Happy to know that you're going to offer new challenges here! You have such great ideas!!!!

- Sandrine
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Thanks Sandrine!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Yeah!!! Our Kaye is Back..... Plenty of new pictures to scrap? Been missing you Dear!!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

Hello Kimmy, es I am back :-) it is nice to be missed!!

Comment

Working...
                X