+ Reply to Thread

Default Templates - Mr Fix It

hello everyone

I haven't been around in forever, been busy doing other things because my mojo went awol!
    but it seems to have returned so I'm back - and I've brought a freebie complete set with me

Mr Fix it template set of 5 pages (plus if you check out the embellishemnt section you can download the booster pack too!)

The file is too big to upload here so you can download it from my 4shared acct here

FST_Mr_Fix_it-000-Page-1.jpgFST_Mr_Fix_it-001-Page-2.jpgFST_Mr_Fix_it-002-Page-3.jpgFST_Mr_Fix_it-003-Page-4.jpgFST_Mr_Fix_it-004-Page-5.jpg

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

YEAH!!! Hey Fiona!!! Glad your Back and you got your MOJO back too!!! These are Awesome!!!

thanks kimmyann - it's great to be back xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

You are sO back in the swing! You still got that THING!! LOL..YEAH ha!! just like old times just better!
    I've downloaded these goodies ready to translate to 4x6's..still need a ton of those! I'm addicted to that size!! SO CHEAP to buy prints for ...you go to 5x7 and pay 3x's higher than the 4x6 size..go figure! Never much of a sale on that size..and 8x8 size..forget the price of $3 a picture..urgh! THANKS FIONA!! I'm soO Happy!

Thanks Fiona, Love the boys themes!