+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed

Kimmyann - you dad is one very stubborn man it seems. That fact that he is so tuff is probably the very reason you managed to get him to hospital alive. Wishing you all the best and think of you and your family. Hope things keep improving and a speedy recovery.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thanks Carena and Everyone for the Prayers!!!

What a Week!! We have had ups and down. New things popping up!!

Dad is really doing well for all this stuff he has went through the last 7 days. Yesterday the xray showed something in the lower right lung, so they did a cat scan to make sure pnumonia wasn't trying to start. The cat scan showed something also, so this morning the went into lung to vacuum out the fluid. Glad to report is was mucus build up. He has had all the tubes in his nose and hasn't been able to cough to clear it all out. They are still going to keep eye on it, just to try to prevent it from turning into pnumonia.

They have worked hard to try to wake up his intestines from the trauma, and I am glad to say they are finally working. He also got to eat and drink today. He hasn't really ate since before accident. They let him have some food tue of last week(ice cream, cokes), but it would make him sick, so he refused to eat anymore.

I can promise ya'll this. At a Trauma hospital you can see the Lord working all around you and it makes you feel so Blessed. Makes you step back and see the troubles you have in life are really not troubles, compared to what other people are going through.

I Thank all of you My SBM Family for all your thoughts and Prayers. I will give you more updates when I can.

Hey Guys Wanted to Let Ya'll Know DADDY is HOME!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!

They sent him home today. They didn't sew his belly up either. They want it to heal from the inside out. He is really doing awesome, for what he has been through.

Knee Mail Works!!!

Fantastic news Kimmy!!!

He is tough as old boots your dad!

Brilliant News Kimmyann. I'm so happy your Dad is getting better and he is home, MWAH from me!

Glad to here that, prayers still for you and your family.

Thanks Ladies!! Yes Dad is a Tough old Coot!!! The Doctors can't believe how good he is doing. I have lot of pictures from all this, maybe I will have time to scrap my Weekly life stuff now.

Again Thanks to all of you!!

Wonderful news Kimmyann. I'm so pleased for you. I'm sure he still has a long way to go.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Yes Ma'am.... but he is doing really well Can't believe how fast he is healing. I know the Lord is working on him very much.

Great about your Dad now you take care of Kimmyann OK hugs fonzzy