X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

Deanne, you are always so generous! how you make money off your kits giving them away, I have no idea! Such a very generous person. this kit will go perfectly with my New York Central Park layouts.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

You are more than welcome! Glad you like it...
      New York Central Park looks like an awesome place - only ever seen it in the movies but I always wonder at just how huge it is!! Do you know the size of it?

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

I have been there and it is very large...not sure on size, but relatively speaking New York City is not big really, how it holds about 15 mil a day oustounds me!

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

Cental Park is half a mile wide and two and a half miles long.

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Thanks.. I did just look it up and yes it is!
            Central Park is approximately half a mile wide, and two and a half miles long. The area of the park is 843 acres.
            Thats not nearly as big as I thought it was.. maybe it seems bigger because its surrounded by CITY buildings? I thought it just went on and on ....
            There are big parks all over the place in Australia... maybe they seem smaller because they are not in the middle of a city..
            The farm we lived on in Mt Gambier was that big .. and I guess if we want to think BIG distances hey Kaye.. we need to think about travelling from my place to yours. How far is that? 2,700kms - not much of a park though is it, the Nullabor!! and to think we will meet in a few weeks time!
            Last edited by Moonbeam; 08-08-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

No the Nullabor, is more like....a long non stop never ending straightish road lol

yes nearly 3,000 km's I think to you Miss Moo.

Hey, how come Linda has your older uglier siggie lol no offence meant but you didn't like this one!

Comment

Working...
              X