+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Outdoorsy Type

He turned out to be a right ROFL....she's divorced now.

Time here Kaye is 11,10am. I think the difference is maybe seven hrs forward where you are.

Deanne,
    This kit you have really oudone yourself with. it is absolutely gorgeous! love, love, love it!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I love this awesome kit Deanne. Thank you. Awesome layouts ladies! I made a desktop and scrapped a trip to South Dakota.

Rolf or Rofl? Branch Rolf?? Sorry I dont get it...Maybe it's a "scortish jork?" do you have to say it with an accent? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    Deanne,
    This kit you have really oudone yourself with. it is absolutely gorgeous! love, love, love it!
    Thanks Tin Tin... I am feelin' generous LOL . check your PM for a free download of that kit
    Hug Tina!

Deanne, you are always so generous! how you make money off your kits giving them away, I have no idea! Such a very generous person. this kit will go perfectly with my New York Central Park layouts.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

You are more than welcome! Glad you like it...
    New York Central Park looks like an awesome place - only ever seen it in the movies but I always wonder at just how huge it is!! Do you know the size of it?

I have been there and it is very large...not sure on size, but relatively speaking New York City is not big really, how it holds about 15 mil a day oustounds me!

Cental Park is half a mile wide and two and a half miles long.

Thanks.. I did just look it up and yes it is!
    Central Park is approximately half a mile wide, and two and a half miles long. The area of the park is 843 acres.
    Thats not nearly as big as I thought it was.. maybe it seems bigger because its surrounded by CITY buildings? I thought it just went on and on ....
    There are big parks all over the place in Australia... maybe they seem smaller because they are not in the middle of a city..
    The farm we lived on in Mt Gambier was that big .. and I guess if we want to think BIG distances hey Kaye.. we need to think about travelling from my place to yours. How far is that? 2,700kms - not much of a park though is it, the Nullabor!! and to think we will meet in a few weeks time!
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 08-08-2013 at 07:44 AM.