X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garfluver
    • Jun 2006

Inkster ABC missing???

I did a project a while ago that I used what I believe is called "Inkster ABC". It was an embellishment that had different premade definitions. I have the original SBM and the SBM 2.0 version. I have looked in both and can't find this embellishment anywhere. Can someone please help me locate this embellishment? Thank you! ~garfluver
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hello!

That sounds like a kit from Scrapbook MAX! Classic Edition (we actually don't manufacture that version anymore). Do you still have the CD?

Karin

Comment

• lindaathome
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2010

garfluver, look under C:\Program Files\ScrapbookMax\Gallery\Images\Embelishments\ and see if you can find it there. Good luck
      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• garfluver
        • Jun 2006

Karin,
        The CD I have doesn't say "Classic Edition"...copyright is 2006.

Linda,
        Thanks for your suggestion. I checked and there is nothing there.

Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.
        ~Tonya

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi Tonya,

If you have both Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 (installed from the CD you referenced - where I believe Inkster ABC is located) and Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 installed on your computer, Scrapbook MAX! 1.0's content should by default be available in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0. If you can't see the Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 templates and kits, you can go to Edit > Preferences in the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 menu, then choose Content and select to show Content From Previous Versions. You'll then be able to view and work with your Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 content in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.

Alternatively, you could try reinstalling Scrapbook MAX! 1.0. However, it is quite an old version at this point and was not designed to be installed after Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 has been installed on a system (Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 was designed to recognize Scrapbook MAX! 1.0, but not vice versa). So I can't guarantee that this would install properly or that it wouldn't overwrite or interfere with any of your other Scrapbook MAX! content. So if you choose to do this, it would be wise to back up all your Scrapbook MAX! 1 and 2 projects, templates, and published files. Again - this wouldn't be the recommended approach (reinstalling Scrapbook MAX! 1.0 after having installed Scrapbook MAX! 2.0) but it is an option.

Lastly, there are lots of very beautiful fonts and font capabilities (bend, stretch, outline, fill in, ribbon) in Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 for creating your own word art - you could consider using those tools to create a quote word art of your own. Just a thought!
          Last edited by Karin; 06-24-2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• garfluver
            • Jun 2006

Well...I guess I'm off to create my own Word Art Quotes! Wish me luck! Thanks for all the suggestions. ~garfluver

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

You're quite welcome... and all the best with that word art, then!

Here's a tip that may be handy:

Once you've created your word art quote you can save it as an embellishment (a transparent .png) that you can use again and again. Just right-click on the word art quote, and choose Save as .Png from the menu. If you've combined several objects together (like multiple text objects, or text with an embellishments, etc.) be sure to group the objects first before saving - so, hold the CTRL key and select each object, then right-click and choose Group. Then right-click on the grouped objects and choose to Save as .PNG

Hope that helps - and feel free to post your word art when you're done so we can have a look!

Karin

Comment

Working...
              X