• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Hey Everyone, Did you miss me?

Hi all my dear friends... I know its been awhile since I have taken part in the community, but it has been rough... I am going to start my challenges again... So I hope your ready for some fun and freebies... I will be posting an important post in the Favorite Places thread, please pop over there and read it...thanks....

To make a long, boring short.... I have had issues with my amputated leg, my other leg is doing pretty good since the byoass, my youngest is serving time in jail, my Dialysis treatments are doing good but I have issues from time to time with the site they use and I am going blind in one eye...so there you have it in a nutshell... lol....

But like I have always said, I am still blessed to wake up every morning....
    Wanted to let you all know I am back, and if there is anything I need to know to catch up on, please let me know....thanks a million....missed ya all!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

Nice to see you back Michelle, yep your challenges have been missed, it's good to hear you will be hosting some again. Looking forward to it.
    Take care of you!

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Welcome back Michelle

It will be nice to have your challenges again. You have a great and positive attitude!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

Welcome back Michelle! You sure do beat all. I've heard say God never throws you more than you can handle, but man, I sure hope you catch a break some time soon!! You have a great outlook on life!
        Looking forward to your challenges.

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Welcome Back Michelle!! Hugs!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Welcome back Michelle. Glad to hear you will be posting again, missed you.

Comment

Working...
            X