+ Reply to Thread

Default ABC's 123's Addon 3

Take a look at this new addon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	KS_ABC123_Addon3_PV1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	166.0 KB
ID:	37491

"Now I know my A,b,c's, next time won't you sing with me!" Back to basics; that is right. Create any word or number art you want with the ABC’s 123’s kit about the basics....letters & numbers in a versatile color palette for any type of layout. This third addon includes 3 cute borders and 8 word arts.

It's avalaible HERE!

How to save 20% Off on Sandrine Boarqueiro’s Kits until June 3, 2013
    To get 20% off on Sandrine’s kits, please visit Sandrine’s category in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Kits and Templates Store. Add a minimum of $5 worth of Sandrine’s kits to your cart, then type in the code CHALLENGE exactly as shown into the ‘Coupon Code’ field before checkout. You must type in the code at the time of purchase to get the discount. Hurry – offer is one week only and ends on June 3, 2013!

**Note: Offer applies only to digital kits and templates sold in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store, on orders of $5 or more. Coupon code CHALLENGE must be typed in the coupon code field before checking out. Valid on new orders only, expires June 3, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.**

Kim Goodman

Proudly CT for Kapiscrap & Art and Digi Cyber Scraps

Used the kit as well for a little more umph, but used the borders not only as a page border, but a border for a second picture. flows nicely I think!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Great page!

they look great!