+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

its all that caffeinne Kaye! keeps you awake and you dream up all these wonderful ideas.... More coffee please!
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by wench View Post
    I have some more word art embies for you. With the permission of Deanne (Moonbeam) and Sandrine (KapiScraps) I have made one with evch of their kits

This is made with Deepdene by Deanne. The word tags are mine, and the splotch I also made, but it was all made using her kit.
    you can get the kit here

and a page

This one was made using Kapiscraps kit supermon addon 1 get it here
    Again it ws all made using this kit and the word tags -mummy and hugs and kisses -comes with the kit

and a page
    Stunning!

Mine

and my LO

I love this challenge.
    I'll try to join it in the coming days... right now so busy!!!!!!!!!

Another one. No LO, it's late and I'm off to bed. May do a page tomorrow.

Beautiful pages guys! I love word art.
    p.s. hey Kaye! I get this email notification this morning and the title of this challenge is cut off from it's entirety .. and I read
    " Kaye's inspired word....." Phew! for a minute I thought you were writing your own Bible LOL

LOL!!! Deanne!!! Too Funny!!

Ya'lls Word Art is Rocking!! Awesome to the MAX!! Ya'll are making me want to Play!!

Tina, I have always save each of Kaye's challenges in a different book (By her name of challenge), but since she is on a challenge ROLL I Have Created 1 Called Kaye's Challenges!!! My Files was getting full!!! Not Fussing, just trying to keep my File from Over Loading!!! HAHAHAHA I gotta Play!!! She Challenges me with Flowers and Things

Really great jobs Kaye - you are on a roll!
    Thank Tina...I know don't know what it is I have to make them happen before I forget them!! I should write them down...but I know how you girls love your chalenges.

its all that caffeinne Kaye! keeps you awake and you dream up all these wonderful ideas.... More coffee please!
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO
    Please sir...may I have some mooooore!! lol Nope only 1 in the morning!! It is something entirely different that keep me awake at night!!

Thank to you both too Sandrine and DEanne, you were kind enough to let these go as freebies.

Beautiful work Donna!! with both of them

Yay Kapi wants to join a challenge Inow it willl be stunning whatever you make!

p.s. hey Kaye! I get this email notification this morning and the title of this challenge is cut off from it's entirety .. and I read
    " Kaye's inspired word....." Phew! for a minute I thought you were writing your own Bible LOL
    I know I saw the same thing yesterday and had a giggle about that!! Not quite that adventurous to make a scrapbooking picture Bible yet lol................Oh you have no idea of the ideas that this pops into my head...get behind me Deanne lolol

LOL!!! Deanne!!! Too Funny!!

Ya'lls Word Art is Rocking!! Awesome to the MAX!! Ya'll are making me want to Play!!

Tina, I have always save each of Kaye's challenges in a different book (By her name of challenge), but since she is on a challenge ROLL I Have Created 1 Called Kaye's Challenges!!! My Files was getting full!!! Not Fussing, just trying to keep my File from Over Loading!!! HAHAHAHA I gotta Play!!! She Challenges me with Flowers and Things
    WE know you want to pkay whatever the challenge Kimmy

You just wait till the next challenge I have lined up Kimmy!!!! <insert evil grin> we need an evil grin smiley!

You made a file by the name of my challenges??????I have never had the same once twice have I lol??

No You Haven't!!! Thats Why my File is just Called "Kaye's Challenges" Now!!!

Come on with it!!! I feel a Page with 50 flowers!!!

LOL....umm without giving it away.....it doesn't have to be about flowers.....but you are the master of your own result!!