+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update :)

Thanks Ladies!!! Hugs Too all!!!

Eye How are you doing? You been in my prayers too!!

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

Great news he is doing well Kimmy, it seems to have been a long and difficult time for you all...or is that Y'all <---- learning to talk Kimmy language ;-)

LOL.... Thanks Kaye!! I am Blessed!!! He is Better and I have such Great Scrapping Buddies!!

Beings you talked about Kimmy's language

I got to Meet the Vice President of my Company this week. He is from Australia!!! He would say something to me and I felt like a dummy, because I was having to think about what he was saying!!! I would look at our Business Developer and he would explain what Mr. Adam was saying!!!! When I would talk to Mr. Adam, you could see him thinking about what I was saying!!! I felt so Bad!! Texans say words totally different than him and his accent was so strong I couldn't understand him. It was exciting, But...... was hard I was so Nervous, because of the communication problem.... He called my supervisor and explained to him about out talk, he enjoyed meeting me!! Poor Thang!! I will have to Learn how to listen better to understand him. It didn't help we was in a High noise Area!!

LOL don't feel bad Kimmy...don't forget we speak the queens English!! Not saying that is right, just a little different than Texans....

I remember talking to a texan man once in hawaii...funny story actually, I was singing karaoke..madonna if I am not mistaken, then all of a sudden there was this tounge in my ear!!! what the heck!!, none the less I kept on singing nudging with my elbow thinking get the heck way from me, can't you see I am concentrating on singing my very beat lol, anyway he came and sat with us after and i was trying to get him to say vegemite.....hilarious!! he kept on saying noooiiise..I had no idea what he was saying, apparently he was saying nice. he asked how old I was i said 29 he thought I said 19.....yawn.......anyway he got nowhere lol

LOL..... Us Texans Draw every letter Out!!! HAHAHA

Too Funny!! You should have put a knot on his Head!!

A knot on his head? What is that lol

I'm still laughing that you couldn't understand an Ozzie lol

Whop him on the Head!! Make a Goose egg pop up!! Makes a Knot on his head!!

Hey We have A LOT of Spanish speaking people here and it takes time to learn to understand them!! I got a curve ball thrown at me with the Ozzie

A knot on his head - this is newbie to be - Didn't understand you at all on that one. LOL. Funny. My imagination was thinking of a piece of rope on his head LOL>
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

LOL!!! Sorry Guys .... I guess thats some Texas Slang!! We was always threaten with a knot on the head, and it sure wasn't a rope!!!

Make a Goose egg pop up!! Makes a Knot on his head!!
    Rick says "scone someone" I have actually learnt a whole new language being married to him lol

I would probably just say "dong him on the head"