+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Update :)

Thanks Ladies!!! Hugs Too all!!!

Eye How are you doing? You been in my prayers too!!

Great news he is doing well Kimmy, it seems to have been a long and difficult time for you all...or is that Y'all <---- learning to talk Kimmy language ;-)

LOL.... Thanks Kaye!! I am Blessed!!! He is Better and I have such Great Scrapping Buddies!!

Beings you talked about Kimmy's language

I got to Meet the Vice President of my Company this week. He is from Australia!!! He would say something to me and I felt like a dummy, because I was having to think about what he was saying!!! I would look at our Business Developer and he would explain what Mr. Adam was saying!!!! When I would talk to Mr. Adam, you could see him thinking about what I was saying!!! I felt so Bad!! Texans say words totally different than him and his accent was so strong I couldn't understand him. It was exciting, But...... was hard I was so Nervous, because of the communication problem.... He called my supervisor and explained to him about out talk, he enjoyed meeting me!! Poor Thang!! I will have to Learn how to listen better to understand him. It didn't help we was in a High noise Area!!

LOL don't feel bad Kimmy...don't forget we speak the queens English!! Not saying that is right, just a little different than Texans....

I remember talking to a texan man once in hawaii...funny story actually, I was singing karaoke..madonna if I am not mistaken, then all of a sudden there was this tounge in my ear!!! what the heck!!, none the less I kept on singing nudging with my elbow thinking get the heck way from me, can't you see I am concentrating on singing my very beat lol, anyway he came and sat with us after and i was trying to get him to say vegemite.....hilarious!! he kept on saying noooiiise..I had no idea what he was saying, apparently he was saying nice. he asked how old I was i said 29 he thought I said 19.....yawn.......anyway he got nowhere lol

LOL..... Us Texans Draw every letter Out!!! HAHAHA

Too Funny!! You should have put a knot on his Head!!

A knot on his head? What is that lol

I'm still laughing that you couldn't understand an Ozzie lol

Whop him on the Head!! Make a Goose egg pop up!! Makes a Knot on his head!!

Hey We have A LOT of Spanish speaking people here and it takes time to learn to understand them!! I got a curve ball thrown at me with the Ozzie

A knot on his head - this is newbie to be - Didn't understand you at all on that one. LOL. Funny. My imagination was thinking of a piece of rope on his head LOL>
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

LOL!!! Sorry Guys .... I guess thats some Texas Slang!! We was always threaten with a knot on the head, and it sure wasn't a rope!!!

Make a Goose egg pop up!! Makes a Knot on his head!!
    Rick says "scone someone" I have actually learnt a whole new language being married to him lol

I would probably just say "dong him on the head"