• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

Great pages Kimmy!

Do you know that you are lucky? :-) Why????????? Because you have time (or you find time) to make layouts... and as each week you do your homework (LOL)... at the end of the year you'll have a great album! Lucky ladies :-)

Unfortunately I don't have time to scrap on a regular basis... and what is terrible is that I haven't taken a picture for weeks now!!!!!!!!!!! :-( So, so... I when I will start to take pictures I think that I will take hundreds. I will stop once the battery will be low... or the memory card full.

TYSM for joining this challenge each week!!!!
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

thanks Kimmyman - it was a day that started out terribly - and seemed to have everything go wrong, but I got to have my boys blow out the candles with me which made it better.
      Sandrine, the time will come. we all go through those spurts
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Kapi,

My Family makes fun of me, because I have a Big Camera and a Small camera. The Small camera goes everywhere with me. The Big Camera goes to Special events.

To me (and this is how I explain to my family) a Picture captures a moment in time. You can never go back in time (not yet anyway), But when you look at a picture, you go back to that moment. You can remember what was going on. Its kinda like listening to a song, it can take you back to special moments in your life.

Now Scrapping lets me dress up my pictures. Some pictures aren't as good as others, but when you Put all the frills to the page, it makes it more special.

Khloie's first year scrapbook is a 2" binder full to the gills (more Texas Slang, means won't hold no more), it really needs to be a 3" binder.

Today I filled up 10- 55 gallon bags of yard waste, went to the dump, mowed the 1+ yard and went to town. I still got 3 pages and played with another I try to make time on the weekend for my scrapping. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it don't.

Your busy with Life and designing. Sometimes you might need a break, just to scrap

Sorry to Hear your Birthday was the Best Day Ever Tina!! Least you did have a Special moment with the Boys!! That Moment Made an Awesome LO Hugs!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Kimmy,

You make me smile :-) But you're right. The photo captures a moment. I AGREE!

You're right. I should make a break. LOL. But in fact I'm busy with so many different topics. I'd like to make a break... and to scrap... But now that I've decided to move. That's going to be really crazy... to sell the house... to find a new one... to sort, to throw all the unuseful stuff, to clean, to put in boxes... To do all the papers... to register the kids in a new school... and also the papers for the company... And we change of area... That's crazy the number of things we have... I use to to do a lot of craftable projects, etc. and I have so many boxes of different things. That's incredible! I'm tired: I spent all the day to sort and clean... BUT the good news is that if we move (I HOPE) I'll make more pictures as we will be very close to the sea (20 minutes) :-) That's the very beginning of this new project... I hope that it's going to work. I need some FRESH air.

In less than 3 years I took more than... (don't laugh)... 10,000 photos.

Comment

• Letha
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

[QUOTE=Kimmyann;179251]
            My Family makes fun of me, because I have a Big Camera and a Small camera. The Small camera goes everywhere with me. The Big Camera goes to Special events.

To me (and this is how I explain to my family) a Picture captures a moment in time. You can never go back in time (not yet anyway), But when you look at a picture, you go back to that moment. You can remember what was going on. Its kinda like listening to a song, it can take you back to special moments in your life.

Now Scrapping lets me dress up my pictures. Some pictures aren't as good as others, but when you Put all the frills to the page, it makes it more special.[QUOTE]

I so totally agree with you Kimmyann. My family is always shaking their head at me because I make sure I do not walk out the door without my camera. The small camera has always been in my purse and now that I have my BIG camera, that too is with me the majority of time. My family says that I am dangerous with my cameras because I take pictures of everything!
            Wouldn't it be absoluetly fantastic if our ancestors could have had the technology that we have!
            Last edited by Letha; 05-19-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Letha
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

l

Comment

• Letha
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

I'm also like you Kimmy and letha, I take my big camera out just abiout anywhere i go, failing that I have my phone camera, which takes a pretty decent photo so anywhere I am at any time I will have a camera!

Sandrine...I would hate to see how many i take in 3 years, maybe not 10,000, but I don't think far off.

It is nice to live by the sea isn't it, we were there yesterday....(see my weekk project page..when I have done it)

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Kapi,

I too Take alot of Pictures. I went to California a few years ago. In 3 days I too 800+ pictures . My family says I can put the pictures togeher and have a Map from Texas to California. I just thought looking out of the plane looked SO cool!!!

O Letha, I too Wish our Ancestors could have our Technology!! It would be so great to have more pictures from back then.

I Love the Pool LO!!! She sure has it made!!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jun 2010

Great LO Letha. Hope you're doing well.

Yes, during vacation I take abour 150-200 photos per day :-)
                      I can't go somewhere without my camera.

Comment

• tin tin
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2010

I think we are all picture maniacs.....my husband told me I had to start cleaning out my computer and could start with the pictures cause there are too many of them. On any given day I take 100 - 150 pictures of the kids just goofing off - and....if it is an occasion ie birthday, that goes up to 350 - 450 pictures....vacation - well, I was up at 143 pictures in Cuba and that is cause my first camera broke on me We filled up 2 huge memory cards lol.
                        My husband's family calls me "kid Kodak" lol.
                        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

LOL... Kid Kodak!!! TOO Funny!!!

Hey we only live once!! We want to make sure Our Ancestors have plenty of pictures

We did a Challenge a few years ago, I think Michelle hosted, it was make a CD cover for your Picture CDs....... It was neat!! I need to post that in Kaye's challenge for other uses of SBM
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Jun 2010

You're right.
                            I made a break. And I made a page layout tonight :-)

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

YEA!!!! Kapi made time to make a LO !!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X