X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mariposa
    • Feb 2013

Apologies

Hello again, I rejoined ScrapbookMax a couple of months ago after buying the updated programme. I am sorry I haven't been around. I have a very rare blood disease called porphyria and sometimes it knocks me off my feet, this time it has lasted a few weeks.

I am hoping to get back into it, before too long. I would like to make a wedding album for my brother and SIL (their daughter recently got married in South Africa) Any ideas of a suitable layout would be really welcome.

Many thanks,

Mariposa - Mary
  • Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

great to see you back Marriposa. Glad to know you are doing better

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Hey Mary,

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather, but Glad your getting back.

There are several kits in the Store from different designers that would work wonders. Deanne has some and so does Carena.

Just have fun playing with it is the Key

Hugs!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

I have a number of wedding kits in store but also if you search in the gallery you might find something you like and then know what to get in the store.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

Hi Mary,
          I did wonder where you were. I'm sorry to hear of your illness and that you can be poorly, I know it can be tough. Happy to see you here again and look forward to having you join in. Try searching through the template and embellishment forums for wedding themed stuff too. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Take care of yourself and happy scrapping.
          Donna

Comment

• juliescraps
            Layout Whiz
            • Aug 2007

Sorry to here you haven't been feeling well. Glad to have you back.

Comment

Working...
            X