+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Ebay is wonderful for gathering different colors.... They mailed them to me You want some?
    Sadly Kimmyann - Sadly our importing restrictions wouldn't allow. They would have an absolute fit with plant matter coming into New Zealand. Very strict NO NO NO. Fines, fines and more fines.
    Actually I can buy them here and have a number of them but it's always so much cheaper to get some from friends or neightbours gardens. Shame we aren't neighbors.

Actually it will be some time before I could take any pictures of them - as we are coming into winter. Everyone is excited about their gardens coming into flower and we are opposite.
    Strangely I am finding myself in more the Spring Cleaning Mood right now. I seem to have my seasons mixed up. Everywhere I look I need to clean up in the house - re-aranging cupboards etc etc. What a mess when you ignore it all for so long and scrap you time away.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Ok Carena!!! I can't move there..... Growing season starting here!!!

Trust me I have been Cleaning today!!! OMG, How do things get so cluttered? O Ya, I scrap..... Hmmm and a 3 year old in the house don't help!!!

Have Fun!!! and Hugs!!

I ditched my summer flowers and planted geraniums for the winter in my wheelbarrow, I'm ready for winter, lovely fire is on already keeping the house warm and snuggy!

You Go Girl!!

Here is another

(the task was a Large Flower Cluster - I think I made the Flowers LARGE enough too big for me, but hey.... I try to follow directions)

O By the way Carena..... I think I am addicted to this kit!! Remember when "Days Gone By" came out I think I was stuck on it for weeks, the then "One for the Boys" stuck on it for a couple of Months!!!!

Whats Next????

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    O By the way Carena..... I think I am addicted to this kit!! Remember when "Days Gone By" came out I think I was stuck on it for weeks, the then "One for the Boys" stuck on it for a couple of Months!!!!

Whats Next????
    LOL - I have a Vintage Photobook Kit out with Mistica Designs as a collection. I need to get my individual part into store. Not at SBM yet - currently my PC has died and I've only got the MAC running (always faithful MAC) so sadly I can't upload any new kits to SBM store until I get something sorted out or get parallels to run on the mac.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

O Man!!! Get R Done

Oh boy! What a page Kimmy! It is delightful. Fantastic work.

Thanks Donna!!