Special Edition of The Groove with Guest Author Carena Scott!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Special Edition of The Groove with Guest Author Carena Scott!

Enjoy a special edition of The Groove with guest author and Scrapbook MAX! kit designer Carena Scott! Carena has generously shared a scrapper profile, fantastic tips for designing beautiful pages, a helpful orientation to the Scrapbook MAX! community, fun and creative scrapbooking challenges, and more!

And if that wasn't exciting enough, there is also a one-week sale on Carena's designs in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store. Read Carena's special edition of The Groove for all the details - (hint: you'll find the coupon code and all the details you need to get your discount at the bottom of her post).

Thanks Carena for providing us with such wonderful scrapbooking inspiration. Enjoy, everyone!

Find the post here:

The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Thanks so much Karin - I'd like to thank SBM for this opportunity to post a special edition of the Groove and to have a 20% OFF Exclusive sale here at the max store. I sure hope everyone loves having the Groove back, although in a slightly different format. Hopefully I haven't bored too many people reading through my long post. LOL Enjoy everyone.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Carena View Post
      Hopefully I haven't bored too many people reading through my long post. LOL Enjoy everyone.
      Nops. You haven't. It's quite interesting!
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

You're post is terrific! I enjoyed it very much and I know others will (and are) as well- awesome to get insight, ideas and inspiration from such a creative and generous person. Thanks again - enjoy everyone!

Karin

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Last days to grab that 20% OFF my products - Ends 3rd May so not much time left.

COUPON: CLUSTERS - minimum purchase $5 (that's super easy to do) ENJOY
          Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Awesome!!! How Many times Can I Use this discount....... hehehehehehehe
            Great Reading Carena!!! Thanks!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

LOL - don't know if there is any limit on how many times. Only restriction was the minimum $5 I think.
              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Karin
                • Jan 2006

Once again - great articles for The Groove, Carena - and great sale on Carena's items! You can use the coupon CLUSTERS for Carena's kits as many times as you wish - minimum $5 purchase, and expiry on May 3rd, 2013 are the only restrictions (ends tomorrow!).

Enjoy!
                Karin

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Thanks Ladies!!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                  X