+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Yahoooooo Another Secret!!! You Girls are a Hoot!!! You know making us wait is Mean!!!!

Kimmyann - Us designers sure are mean, mean really mean deep to the bone. I'm gonna get even meaner as I'm not giving any clues - Oh no - a big fat NONE. I've already said tooooo much.

Donna - a Free store - are you serious? LOL oh my - only in your wildest dreams girl. I'd have to move in with the homeless under the closest bridge if that was to happen.

Sandrine - What? You don't want to join the homeless under a bridge - Why on earth wouldn't you? I'm sure they would share their fire with you. LOL

Fonzzy - Challenges - Hmmmmm - well that's one idea. I'm not saying if this might be true or not. My mouth is now firmly pressed SHUT. My mouth is so pressed that my checks and jaw are hurting. LOL can you picture it?

Kaye - Losing weight - now if I could come up with some miracle way of doing that - Wouldn't I be a very rich woman. In fact I could be on the worlds TOP 10 richest list if I could do that.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Surely now you could send me and only me a pm and reveal all...I won't tell...promise!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesepiece View Post
    Surely now you could send me and only me a pm and reveal all...I won't tell...promise!
    NOPE. Sorry
    Kind wishes from Carena

I've been BASHED, ABUSED, CURSED and goodness knows what else to part with my NEWS. Well - OK OK I give up - I can tell you part of my news now - A little HEADS UP for my favourite and most loyal FANS. For the other part - you will need to wait until the 26th but look in your email boxes. I'm sure you will like it.

Carena's Designs is 20% OFF at Scrapbook Max Store
    NOW until 3rd May 2013
    that's just 1 short week
    COUPON CODE: CLUSTERS
    Minimum purchase $5

YES, YES - Can you believe it? I'm having a SALE. Guys, thanks so much for all your support. Enjoy the sales - OH and better you check my store - I've added a bunch of new products into the store - just in time for the SALE.

To get 20% off on Carena's kits, please visit Carena's category in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Kits and Templates Store. Add a minimum of $5 worth of Carena's kits to your cart, then type in the code CLUSTERS exactly as shown into the 'Coupon Code' field before checkout. You must type in the code at the time of purchase to get the discount. Hurry - offer is one week only and ends on May 3, 2013!

Note: Offer applies only to digital kits and templates sold in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store, on orders of $5 or more. Coupon code CLUSTERS must be typed in the coupon code field before checking out. Valid on new orders only, expires May 3, 2013. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
    Last edited by Karin; 04-25-2013 at 12:51 PM.
    Kind wishes from Carena

OH NO - I'm all EXPOSED - you can see it all now HERE

Enjoy
    Kind wishes from Carena

Last days to grab that 20% OFF my products - Ends 3rd May so not much time left.

COUPON: CLUSTERS - minimum purchase $5 (that's super easy to do) ENJOY
    Kind wishes from Carena