Tip: Use Scrapbook MAX! for Posters, Signs, and More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Tip: Use Scrapbook MAX! for Posters, Signs, and More!

Tip: Use Scrapbook MAX! for any project that combines graphics and text - no photos required! Over the years, we've heard from many Scrapbook MAX!ers who use our program to make everything from calendars to posters, gift tags to greeting cards, ornaments to sale signs, and much, much more. Basically anytime you want to creatively lay out text and graphics you can use Scrapbook MAX! to get the job done - it's easy to place, reposition, resize and just plain get creative with everything on your page!

To view a whole lot of inspiring "non-photo based" uses of Scrapbook MAX!, check out the entries in Kaye's April challenge - we're going "photoless!":

The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • Taitah
    • Nov 2009

I use ScrapbookMax for lots of projects that are not scrapbook based. To make my meds list or any list; to print a photo size that my printer won't print I just place the photo on a 5x7 size &print &trim. I find ScrapbookMax the best program to print my regular photos. It's very hard for me to just hand write a simple note because I shake so badly, so I use ScrapbookMax!

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

one thing I would like to see iin SBM 3 is graph capabilities, I imagine it would be simple to put in, so as to make aspreadsheet. I went to make invoices for my husbands work, and the header came out fantastic, however i found no way to insert lines. I guess it is for photos though after all :-)

Comment

Working...
      X