X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

looking at a kit

I find when i am looking at a kit in SBM from the store that I cant see them! They are too small, can they please be made bigger so I can see what elements are there. I know that you can click on them to make them bigger, but they are still too small.

Also, would it be possible if the CT's were able to make pages with a new kit before it is released so that when it is released then pages can be dispayed with the kit in the store. I find that really helps when i want to purchase something.

Thanks
  • Wendy M
    Mad Scrapper
    • Feb 2012

I agree! They are small and also we need a SBM CT team.

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by wench View Post
      I find when i am looking at a kit in SBM from the store that I cant see them! They are too small, can they please be made bigger so I can see what elements are there. I know that you can click on them to make them bigger, but they are still too small.

Also, would it be possible if the CT's were able to make pages with a new kit before it is released so that when it is released then pages can be dispayed with the kit in the store. I find that really helps when i want to purchase something.

Thanks
      You're right. Too small...

I think that we could add some layouts samples when we submit the kit. Karin could confirm us if we are allowed... But I don't see why we couldn't :-).

Sandrine
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi all - thanks for the suggestions.

Sandrine - let me think on this (samples pages) and get back to you. I do like the idea especially if it helps showcase what can be done with a kit. In the past, we have had a bit of trouble with sample layouts in the store though as some customers expect that this means that template pages are also included (i.e., that the sample pages are included template pages - arising out of the selling kits and Scrapbook MAX! specific template pages in our store).

However, maybe there's a way to clearly identify screenshots as samples versus included content. I'll think on this and get back to you - the key will be to present things as not to create confusion/disappointment for customers and extra support work behind the scenes.

Thanks!
        Karin

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Hi Karin!

TYSM for the responsiveness. I'm going to email you a "sample".

Happy Easter!

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

Hi Karin - there is ways around it - here is an example where you have a simple overlay with SAMPLE written on it or you could put other names etc to it. Note I have also put on this example - wordart not included to be very clear.
            Just an idea.

Kind wishes from Carena
            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

Great - Sandrine sent me something similar, so thank you as well.

I'll post something for the designers in the next few days dealing with a specific convention for posting sample layouts - thank you. Our goal is just to minimize confusion and not create an expectation that template pages are included - something like this seems clear. Thanks!

Karin

Comment

• Wendy M
                Mad Scrapper
                • Feb 2012

Great stuff working together girls!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

awesome!

Another possibility is to have a link saying see examples of LO's that can be made with this kit...

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Great suggestion Kaye! The previews in the store are too small to view. It would be a great idea to have them enlarged to at least 1/3 of the screen. I would also like to see previews of the papers and embellishments separately so you can really see what is included in the kits. Having layout samples made with the kits is a great idea to showcase with the preview. I feel that it will help with the sales if customers can see how they can use the kit in a variety of ways.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Jun 2010

Hi!

For Cocoa and Coffee I have added samples... Let me know what you think of.

Comment

• juliescraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2007

I think the samples look great. Is it okay if someone scraplifted the samples? (Try to make the same picture as a sample has.) Just something I thought about.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by juliescraps View Post
                          I think the samples look great. Is it okay if someone scraplifted the samples? (Try to make the same picture as a sample has.) Just something I thought about.
                          Do you mean to scraplift my layouts?

If yes, yes :-)

Comment

• juliescraps
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Aug 2007

That is what I meant. Hope you have a great day, thank you Sandrine

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

The samples are great Sandrine, but they re still too small, well probably the sample LO's aren't bu tthe kit is, you can't see what is in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X