+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SNOW!! We are sick of the sight of it here in GB. It's freezing here and thick with frost this am.

O My!!! I am SOOOOOO Glad I live in Texas!!! Suppose to be in the mid 70s today Sending Ya'll Warm Hugs!!!

It usually starts a couple scattered snowfalls in begning of November, with major snowfalls by the time end of November beginning of December rolls around, and then the snow is usually done falling, and melts in March, but this year, the snow did not actually start until December. it should be done though - we are getting 10 - 15 degrees above freezing this week
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

The Hugs are most welcomed Kimmyann....Have you got a hot water bottle too??

Tin Tin, MOVE SOUTH!!! I would go nuts!!! Rain is one thing to deal with, but Snow.... O No No No!!!

Donna, if I sent you a Hot water bottle I fear it would freeze before you got it!!!! Poor Babies!!!

Warm Hugs!!!

Thank you for hosting Kaye. This definitely was a challenge for me because I only use the program for my layouts. I was not sure how to publish the 4 x 6 card since it only lets you publish in pixels instead of inches, so I just published it at full size at 90%.

we have had high 30's C here, probably close to 100F in the last few days, we are only about 6 weeks away from winter!!

Great job Diane, it is so useful for sooo many things as you can see ffrom this thread.

We still have days left Ladies you have to think of more things lol...otherwise I have to think of another challenge...but the next one is REALLY going to challenge you I think!

I used Scrapbook max to make my Bootcamp Poster. I was suppose to put it up tonight, but thank goodness I forgot it cause I see a mistype on it now OOPS! I will be fixing that! lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Great poster Tina looks awesome

I know I promised my men's day stuff for my church but I realized I didn't use any embelishments just a paper but I did use SBM to create it. But here is a flyer for the youth group's can food drive. I used CHICKEN SOUP a freebie from Crafty Scraps

Last edited by Letha; 04-09-2013 at 08:06 PM.