Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

funny! Ian only said this morning.. we will have to cross the dessert to visit Rick and Kaye! but somehow I cant see my self driving right across the other side of the country -( even for you) I tend to like a few hours away LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Listen to your husband he is a very wise man!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

I however do understand, my family wont even do it for us lol

Awesome trip though if you haven't done it before, but you would have to stay for at leat 3 weeks to make the time coming over worthwhile, when Kimmy comes over she can hitch a ride and help you drive lol

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

the longest holiday We have ever had in our entire lives is a week - who's got 3 weeks to spare?

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

:-O hmm we have had 7......

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

O My Deanne!!! I bet that did Hurt!!!

I would probably go Stir crazy driving for more than a Day!!! I went half way across TX and it was 8 hours (of my Cracked Back Driving (fast as I could get away with)) I was so Tired I didn't want to Drive back after a week!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

8 hours driving is enough to drive me crazy... and Kaye had to go and move thousands of kilometres away!!! - but she'll be back _ I think I'll wait LOL ( don't tell her but I miss her and sitting around the farm bon fire with cheese wine and crackers)

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

They were the good ol days weren't they! WE will be back I am sure one day, not quite sure where, but it was only ever a temporary thing moving over here. I must admit I do miss living on a few acres too, cats and chickens all running around, we have 3 chicks running around here but they make too much mess in a suburban backyard cause we let them roam...that has to be addressed. They are on holidays at the moment though at Ricks brothers place lol he wanted a few bugs eradicated and thought our chickens might do the job!

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

posted it in wrong one hope this is right March

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Its Ok Fonzzy!!! I just figured we could keep the months together

Chicken on Holiday??? Spoiled Chickens!!!

But Glad you brought them up, because I thought about you the other day.... LOL.... Flipping through the radio channels I found John Anderson sing Chicken Truck..... Have you ever heard it? Go find it on the net and listen..... I could see you and Rick going across Australia with the feathers flying..... "the chicken truck".... I Laughed Out Loud and said that could have been Kaye and Rick if they would have taking the Girls with them....lol

Big Hugs!!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                      X