+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

O My Deanne!!! I bet that did Hurt!!!

I would probably go Stir crazy driving for more than a Day!!! I went half way across TX and it was 8 hours (of my Cracked Back Driving (fast as I could get away with)) I was so Tired I didn't want to Drive back after a week!!

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

8 hours driving is enough to drive me crazy... and Kaye had to go and move thousands of kilometres away!!! - but she'll be back _ I think I'll wait LOL ( don't tell her but I miss her and sitting around the farm bon fire with cheese wine and crackers)

They were the good ol days weren't they! WE will be back I am sure one day, not quite sure where, but it was only ever a temporary thing moving over here. I must admit I do miss living on a few acres too, cats and chickens all running around, we have 3 chicks running around here but they make too much mess in a suburban backyard cause we let them roam...that has to be addressed. They are on holidays at the moment though at Ricks brothers place lol he wanted a few bugs eradicated and thought our chickens might do the job!

Proud to be one of Moonbeams Creative Designers

posted it in wrong one hope this is right March

Its Ok Fonzzy!!! I just figured we could keep the months together

Chicken on Holiday??? Spoiled Chickens!!!

But Glad you brought them up, because I thought about you the other day.... LOL.... Flipping through the radio channels I found John Anderson sing Chicken Truck..... Have you ever heard it? Go find it on the net and listen..... I could see you and Rick going across Australia with the feathers flying..... "the chicken truck".... I Laughed Out Loud and said that could have been Kaye and Rick if they would have taking the Girls with them....lol

Big Hugs!!!

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha