+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

O My Deanne!!! I bet that did Hurt!!!

I would probably go Stir crazy driving for more than a Day!!! I went half way across TX and it was 8 hours (of my Cracked Back Driving (fast as I could get away with)) I was so Tired I didn't want to Drive back after a week!!

8 hours driving is enough to drive me crazy... and Kaye had to go and move thousands of kilometres away!!! - but she'll be back _ I think I'll wait LOL ( don't tell her but I miss her and sitting around the farm bon fire with cheese wine and crackers)

They were the good ol days weren't they! WE will be back I am sure one day, not quite sure where, but it was only ever a temporary thing moving over here. I must admit I do miss living on a few acres too, cats and chickens all running around, we have 3 chicks running around here but they make too much mess in a suburban backyard cause we let them roam...that has to be addressed. They are on holidays at the moment though at Ricks brothers place lol he wanted a few bugs eradicated and thought our chickens might do the job!

posted it in wrong one hope this is right March

Its Ok Fonzzy!!! I just figured we could keep the months together

Chicken on Holiday??? Spoiled Chickens!!!

But Glad you brought them up, because I thought about you the other day.... LOL.... Flipping through the radio channels I found John Anderson sing Chicken Truck..... Have you ever heard it? Go find it on the net and listen..... I could see you and Rick going across Australia with the feathers flying..... "the chicken truck".... I Laughed Out Loud and said that could have been Kaye and Rick if they would have taking the Girls with them....lol

Big Hugs!!!