+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

LOL.... Don't tell me that how you hurt your hand????

Carena, if Deanne is get hurt doing her Garden, I feel I must go help her out first!!! We need her in tip top shape!!!

Wow, if I go to Australia I might find me a Crocodile Dundee Man Then me and Deanne can watch him dig in the dirt, while we sip Wine!!!! O Yaaaaa That sounds like a Plan to Me

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

You can come help me chop some wood Kimmy, Ricks out to buy me an axe today!! Hehe I do like to chop wood though, it is good excercise. We had the fire going yesterday!! but it is warming up now...however at the moment I am about to head off shopping and I am rugged up with a scarf!

A croc dundee man are hard to find, think DEanne and I took the last of them ;-)

Proud to be one of Moonbeams Creative Designers

O Man!!!! My Life Story!! Day Late, Dollar Short!!!

Hmmm, Wow, if I go help Deanne, then go all the way across Australia, I need to go ahead and do the Zig Zag and go visit Fonzzy and Wendy!! Then come help you, but it sounds like you can handle the AX. I might just need to STAND BACK

Least I will get to Meet all my Scrap buddies

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

ROFL Kimmyann!!
    I dont want to watch some guy digging in the garden... I hate sweaty men LOL.
    ..and NO! thats not how I hurt my finger... you wont believe how I did it -
    WE bought another Motorhome ( sold the other before we moved to the city)
    and I was loading it to go away last weekend...ALL I did was try and put a plastic basket with food in it into the overhead storage cupboard..it had 1kg of honey and some cans in it...obviously too heavy for old fingers... or just the way I twisted to make it fit?? but I pulled a ligament in my pointer finger.. sooo painful I nearly fainted..went all black! The resulting pain in my next finger as well and thumb made the hand unusable for a week...
    the good news is we still went away up the River Murray..camped on the banks of the river and had a wonderful time... I will post some pages of the motorhome trip later

Anothef motorhome! cool, did u have to fix thids one up too? You can come across the Nullabor now and visit :-)

I only like watching one sweaty man! lol.....that is Rick btw :-)

Think I will give up eating that shop cost me 260.00 and the only meat I bought was 2 packs sausages and 2 packs of mince and they were cheap!

funny! Ian only said this morning.. we will have to cross the dessert to visit Rick and Kaye! but somehow I cant see my self driving right across the other side of the country -( even for you) I tend to like a few hours away LOL

Listen to your husband he is a very wise man!

I however do understand, my family wont even do it for us lol

Awesome trip though if you haven't done it before, but you would have to stay for at leat 3 weeks to make the time coming over worthwhile, when Kimmy comes over she can hitch a ride and help you drive lol

the longest holiday We have ever had in our entire lives is a week - who's got 3 weeks to spare?

:-O hmm we have had 7......