• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

TYSM Fonzzy!

I'm sure that all of these comments have been read by the SBM staff. And I hope that things are going to move :-)

From my side I really think that The Groove is a *good* tool... and it should come back :-)

- Sandrine
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Just at the moment there are 100 users online half guests and half members
      The members here are just under 30,000......I just looked at another site and their members are just about exactly the same number of members, I can't seem to find how many are online though. About 17 or so challenges a month.

This is another site

Threads
      Members
      Active Members

They are very interesting stats, there are about 15 challenges per month on that site and they would get on average at least 1 LO submitted each a day.

They seem to have 10% of our members and yet so active.

I guess my point is we have the members but we don't have action from the owners here.

I would hate to see this software gone, I know we have our own copies (Ihave a backup disc) but someday we might need replacements, if I had to do LO's on photoshop I would just give up digital scrapbooking because I find it so frustrating, my hat is off to those that do do it.

Karin? is there any chance you can come in here and give us some kind of insight? as you can see your members are worried about this site...I know you are watching lol

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by wench View Post
        I guess my point is we have the members but we don't have action from the owners here.
        The members exist... as well as the SBM users... just need to do more *marketing* actions to get them here.

Originally posted by wench View Post
        , if I had to do LO's on photoshop I would just give up digital scrapbooking because I find it so frustrating, my hat is off to those that do do it.
        You're joking. You would learn it very quickly. Once you know how to use a product, it's easy. And you're a digital scrapbooking addict. So you couldn't :-) Seriously... don't worry! I think the issue is only the lack of marketing actions. Don't want to talk for SBM, but be sure that they hear all of us.... :-)

Have a nice evening.

It's so late here... Just want to SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandrine

Comment

• Wendy M
          Mad Scrapper
          • Feb 2012

I hope this treat is not a waste of time!! We have got everything we need except the guidance from the creators witch is non existent. I do not think they have even advertised it anywhere in the last 2 years. This is a great product and I have found it by accident one day, no referring from friends just countless hours searching for a good scrapbook program.

We need to revive this or it would be really sad.

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hello everyone and thank you for your comments concerns and suggestions. I have been away for a couple of weeks due to a sudden health emergency in my family. I'm sorry I haven't been around especially as this thread got started and also that I've been away from the Facebook posts. I know this a brief reply - I will reply more fully very soon I just want you to know that I am here and reading this, that we hear everything you are saying, and that we are actively planning new things for the site. Thank you to everyone who participates and who has taken the time to reply here. More to come - thanks again.
            Last edited by Karin; 03-27-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

Thank you so much Karin!

I guess we are all sorry that this thread had to be started at all, but it is nice to know you are all listening and we look forward to hearing more from you and as to what will be happening in the not too distant future.

I hope all your families health issues have improved too.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

Oh and can I say...if this place does pick up and more get involved I would still love to host a monthly challenge...not as many as I was doing but one a month.

Comment

• fonzzy
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2011

yaaaaaaaa sounds good to me Kaye fonzzy

Comment

• KapiScrap
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Jun 2010

Thanks Karin for the reply!

Following to our discussion I'm going to prepare something...

- Sandrine

Comment

• Karin
                      • Jan 2006

Thanks everyone for your wishes and for caring about the SBM community activities! I am working on a few of these items right now and will be in touch with the designers and challenge hosts about some of the designer/host-specific questions. If I don't post back here, it's not because I've forgotten (!), but because we are working on rolling out a few new concepts to help support the community fun...

Hope everyone is having a good week! (Things are getting back on track in the health department which definitely helps clear up "mind space" for other important things...thanks again for your well-wishes!)
                      Karin

Comment

• juliescraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2007

Thank you Karin. Looking forward to finding out what you have in store for us.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2010

Thank you Karin. Prayers are out to you and your family. I am looking forward to seeing what the Scrapbook Max team has in store for us!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Thanks Karin for seeing our concerns and Prayers for the Family coming your way.
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

Sounds great Karin and thanks for listning

Comment

• Karin
                                • Jan 2006

Thank you everyone!

Have a Happy Easter!

Karin

Comment