• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Hello Everyone!

I know I have been gone for awhile, but I have been dealing with one thing after another....which is nothing new with me....lol....I had to have a bypass on my good leg in hopes to save it and not have it amputated like my right leg....the surgery had to be done twice, and it took months for the cuts to heal...I literally had holes bg enough to pile 3 quarters in them....almost needed a wound vac, but i managed through it and things are doing pretty good now....i have heat and blood circulating down to the foot like it should....eventually the doc says I will lose my left leg regardless, but this bypass will give me at least a few more good years with it....*keeping fingers crossed*
    But other then that, I am doing ok...Dialysis is still every other day, but hey, it keeps me alive, right? LMBO!!!

I am slowly getting back in the swing of things, like designing....lol....and just recently uploaded many new kits if you haven't noticed already....I would love to start up some challenges again, but I need to get everything on my end in order first...I am sorry for everyone's losses they have experienced since I have been away....I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to everyone who I have missed...and shout out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has sent cards, emails, egreetings, etc of concern and well wishes while I was away....You are all too sweet, and I appreciated the loving thoughts....

So what did I miss around here?
    Love ya all!!!"
    Last edited by wolvsie35; 03-19-2013, 03:44 PM.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Hi Michelle so great to have you back looking forward to your challenges you are still in my prayers so glad you are feeling better fonzzy

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Hey Michelle you have Greatly been MISSED!!! Big HUGS!!! Glad your Trucking along
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Hi Michelle, glad to hear you are in good spirits and that they saved your leg, for now.

What did you miss?? Hmmm I have been keeping challenges going while you have been away, but let me tell you you better get your butt back in here otherwise Fonzzy will be starting a SBM riot, see all your pretty little buttons lined up so neatly? she will be flinging them all arouns the site if you don't start up your challenges again!

Oh and just a few tips of when you do...just quietly between you and me....KimmyAnn loves to do LO's with flowers in them now, we have changed her from the tomboy she once was to a girly girl...rumour has it she was even seen wearing a dress :-O

And watch that Fonzzy the skinnier she is getting the more talkative she has got!

Looking forward to seeing your challenges again :-)

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

O My!!! Michelle, You know me Better than that.... NO Dresses allowed on this Body!!! Jeans and Tees!!! Kaye has been sniffing too many flowers!!!

Me using Flowers is true.... Carena and Kaye kept doing challenges with Flowers!!! and now I look for ways to use a flower or two
          Carena did do a Kit just for me call "One for the Boys" hehehehehe I was in Hog Heaven!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

It is good to see you in great spirits.xo.you are a wonderful person.I admire your courage.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

Hay Kaye I would not get two excited about me being 2 skinny I gained 1 KG over Easter to much Chocolate and I am a diabetic Dr not happy and your right love, love, love, challenges the more the merrier fonzzy

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

chocolate is evil and should be a banned substance...it is the undoing of us all ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X