+ Reply to Thread

Default Adding new kits to trial version

Hello,

Is it possible to buy and download a new ScrapbookMax kit into the trial version, or is the full version necessary to add kits?

Heather,
    I do not know if you can add kits to the trial version. I think you can use the drag and drop method. If you have a kit stored in your computer you can pick the objects, paper ect. that you would like to use and drag it onto your page.

It has been a very long time since I have used the trial version so I can not remember the limitations. I think the only difference is the watermark when published.

Hope this helps.

Default Thanks for replying

I have a friend who wants to start with the trial version and there's a kit in the Scrapbook Max store she wants to use. If she buys the kit, I'm wondering if she'll be able to use it with the trial version. I guess she may have to test it out for herself.

The kit she buys should be stored in my documents. It would be:
    My documents-scrapbook max 2.0
    I hope that helps out some.

This is also the file that you also what to save on an external hard drive occasionally so you don't loose your stuff.

I'd like to know if the kit will download into the trial version to be available for use, or can she go to the folder where it's saved in the documents/ScrapbookMax and open that and drag in what she wants to use? Does anyone know if Scrapbook Max has a phone no. or e-mail to reach someone who would know?
    Last edited by Heather; 03-16-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Hi Heather,
    Sorry it took a couple of days to reply. You can email gracie@scrapbookmax(dot)com

If she is not able to answer your questions I am sure she will put you in touch with someone who can.

Thanks!