+ Reply to Thread

Default Where did the downloads I bought go?

So I ordered four downloads of frames. Two of them showed up in embellishments (good); one showed up in backgrounds (I didn't realize I was ordering a background!), and the fourth one: FST-1X Frame Shapers I can't find. Anyone know where in the program it should show up? Thanks to all of you for helping this newbe.

By the name, did you look in the Shapes????
    Look here:
    Documents - SBM - Gallery - Images - Shapes (or open any of them folders and look for FST files)

Thanks, Kim. I did find the folder and moved it into the Embellishment folder, so now it opens there. By the way, what is a frame shaper?

Hello!

To use Shapes in Scrapbook MAX!, you add a Photo or Paper Scrap to a page, and on the Properties box choose Change Shape > Custom Shape - this opens the shapes gallery. When you select the shape, it adds it to your photo or scrap (kind of like a cookie cutter).

When you download and then import a Shapes kits purchased in our store into Scrapbook MAX!, it sends the shapes to the shapes gallery, which you access with the steps above.

There is a video tutorial demonstrating how to add shapes found on this page:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/tutorials/video-tutorials/

Scroll down the page a bit and look for a video called "Working With Shapes in Scrapbook MAX!"

Hope that helps!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Wow, that is great Karin. Thanks so much.