X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Oh no who is going to give us challenges Kimmyann what about you can you come up with a challenge fonzzy

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Congratulations to Wendy for such a fabulous page for the challenge.
      Kaye - Sad to hear you are giving up on the challenge hosting. It is alot of work involved and it's been such a pleasure seeing all your wonderful ideas for challenges. For those who have participated, I'm certain that they each have learnt new techniques and have been challenged and in return have been rewarded well with their efforts and as we also have been rewarded in viewing so many fabulous pages.
      Thanks so much.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• tin tin
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2010

congratulations Wendy M. It was a very beautiful layout.
        Kaye - you will be missed, and I think I speak for everyone, when we say that your challenges will continue through the year even if you do not post them. You started us off on a monthly challenge back in January - and I for one am sure I will continue it - gotta keep our resolutions up!
        we'll keep an eye out for you when you get time
        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

WOW!!! Yeah Wendy!!!! You Go Girl!!!

WOW Kaye, I know coming up with the challenges and keeping up with everything else can be too much handle. I have grown sooooo much with my layouts, by the challenges you have gave us. I am Very Thankful for you to Challenge me out of my comfort zone, we all need that from time to time. Between you and Carena I even look for ways to put a Dang flower in my Layouts Now

Fonzzy, I am Sorry, but I don't have the time to Host challenges. Maybe when I have slack time in work schedule we can come up with something.

I do Feel we could Keep up the Monthly "Kaye's Year Long Challenge", like Tin Tin said.... We set a Goal, we need to keep it, even if its not as good as Kaye would have done it

Hugs Kaye!! You still are part of our SBM family, I can't wait to see LO's of the eggs that made the trip, hatched and will grow and your flower gardens
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Carena View Post
            Congratulations to Wendy for such a fabulous page for the challenge.
            Kaye - Sad to hear you are giving up on the challenge hosting. It is alot of work involved and it's been such a pleasure seeing all your wonderful ideas for challenges. For those who have participated, I'm certain that they each have learnt new techniques and have been challenged and in return have been rewarded well with their efforts and as we also have been rewarded in viewing so many fabulous pages.
            Thanks so much.
            Thank you Carena for the kind words, I think everyone did enjoy it too.

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
              congratulations Wendy M. It was a very beautiful layout.
              Kaye - you will be missed, and I think I speak for everyone, when we say that your challenges will continue through the year even if you do not post them. You started us off on a monthly challenge back in January - and I for one am sure I will continue it - gotta keep our resolutions up!
              we'll keep an eye out for you when you get time
              Thanks Tina, I am glad you will be keeping up with yours, I'm sure the others will too it would be nice to see the progress of everyone.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                WOW!!! Yeah Wendy!!!! You Go Girl!!!

WOW Kaye, I know coming up with the challenges and keeping up with everything else can be too much handle. I have grown sooooo much with my layouts, by the challenges you have gave us. I am Very Thankful for you to Challenge me out of my comfort zone, we all need that from time to time. Between you and Carena I even look for ways to put a Dang flower in my Layouts Now

Fonzzy, I am Sorry, but I don't have the time to Host challenges. Maybe when I have slack time in work schedule we can come up with something.

I do Feel we could Keep up the Monthly "Kaye's Year Long Challenge", like Tin Tin said.... We set a Goal, we need to keep it, even if its not as good as Kaye would have done it

Hugs Kaye!! You still are part of our SBM family, I can't wait to see LO's of the eggs that made the trip, hatched and will grow and your flower gardens
                I am so glad you have grown with your LO's Kimmy, challenges are the thing that seem to improve us, probably a lot more quickly than if we were to just plod along and find out how to do something by accident or by other means, I have seen your improvement definately!

Yes, yes keep up the year long challenge I want to see everyones progress for sure.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Ahhhh Hugs Kaye!!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Awesome Fonzzy!!!
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• tin tin
                        Digi Sage
                        • Oct 2010

Great job Fonzy, and happy Easter to you as well.
                        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• SBM Diane
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2010

Awesome challenge Kaye! I love doing these kinds of layouts. Congratulations Wendy!! Here is one I made earlier this month, but for another challenge.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

Awesome Diane!!
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

It is great to see some more great LO's coming in.....you might be enticing me to host another challenge...:-)

Comment

• Kimmyann
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Mar 2009

LOL... Fonzzy Just Jumped for Joy Kaye
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X