+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Oh no who is going to give us challenges Kimmyann what about you can you come up with a challenge fonzzy

Congratulations to Wendy for such a fabulous page for the challenge.
    Kaye - Sad to hear you are giving up on the challenge hosting. It is alot of work involved and it's been such a pleasure seeing all your wonderful ideas for challenges. For those who have participated, I'm certain that they each have learnt new techniques and have been challenged and in return have been rewarded well with their efforts and as we also have been rewarded in viewing so many fabulous pages.
    Thanks so much.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

congratulations Wendy M. It was a very beautiful layout.
    Kaye - you will be missed, and I think I speak for everyone, when we say that your challenges will continue through the year even if you do not post them. You started us off on a monthly challenge back in January - and I for one am sure I will continue it - gotta keep our resolutions up!
    we'll keep an eye out for you when you get time
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

WOW!!! Yeah Wendy!!!! You Go Girl!!!

WOW Kaye, I know coming up with the challenges and keeping up with everything else can be too much handle. I have grown sooooo much with my layouts, by the challenges you have gave us. I am Very Thankful for you to Challenge me out of my comfort zone, we all need that from time to time. Between you and Carena I even look for ways to put a Dang flower in my Layouts Now

Fonzzy, I am Sorry, but I don't have the time to Host challenges. Maybe when I have slack time in work schedule we can come up with something.

I do Feel we could Keep up the Monthly "Kaye's Year Long Challenge", like Tin Tin said.... We set a Goal, we need to keep it, even if its not as good as Kaye would have done it

Hugs Kaye!! You still are part of our SBM family, I can't wait to see LO's of the eggs that made the trip, hatched and will grow and your flower gardens

Quote Originally Posted by Carena View Post
    Congratulations to Wendy for such a fabulous page for the challenge.
    Kaye - Sad to hear you are giving up on the challenge hosting. It is alot of work involved and it's been such a pleasure seeing all your wonderful ideas for challenges. For those who have participated, I'm certain that they each have learnt new techniques and have been challenged and in return have been rewarded well with their efforts and as we also have been rewarded in viewing so many fabulous pages.
    Thanks so much.
    Thank you Carena for the kind words, I think everyone did enjoy it too.

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    congratulations Wendy M. It was a very beautiful layout.
    Kaye - you will be missed, and I think I speak for everyone, when we say that your challenges will continue through the year even if you do not post them. You started us off on a monthly challenge back in January - and I for one am sure I will continue it - gotta keep our resolutions up!
    we'll keep an eye out for you when you get time
    Thanks Tina, I am glad you will be keeping up with yours, I'm sure the others will too it would be nice to see the progress of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    WOW!!! Yeah Wendy!!!! You Go Girl!!!

WOW Kaye, I know coming up with the challenges and keeping up with everything else can be too much handle. I have grown sooooo much with my layouts, by the challenges you have gave us. I am Very Thankful for you to Challenge me out of my comfort zone, we all need that from time to time. Between you and Carena I even look for ways to put a Dang flower in my Layouts Now

Fonzzy, I am Sorry, but I don't have the time to Host challenges. Maybe when I have slack time in work schedule we can come up with something.

I do Feel we could Keep up the Monthly "Kaye's Year Long Challenge", like Tin Tin said.... We set a Goal, we need to keep it, even if its not as good as Kaye would have done it

Hugs Kaye!! You still are part of our SBM family, I can't wait to see LO's of the eggs that made the trip, hatched and will grow and your flower gardens
    I am so glad you have grown with your LO's Kimmy, challenges are the thing that seem to improve us, probably a lot more quickly than if we were to just plod along and find out how to do something by accident or by other means, I have seen your improvement definately!

Yes, yes keep up the year long challenge I want to see everyones progress for sure.

Ahhhh Hugs Kaye!!!

Awesome Fonzzy!!!