+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hybrid View

Default Hello Everyone

I am glad to be back with Scrapbook Max', I was here a long time ago registered as MaryL. When I bought a new computer, I could not re-install my previous version. I was MaryL.

I am looking forward to scrapbooking again

Thank you for having me back.

Well Welcome Back!!! Jump in on the Challenges, that will help you remember the ends and outs of the Program and we have Fun too

Welcome back mari, yes as Kimmy said come and join our challenges. I host a variety of them and there are many a month...which reminds me time for a new one i think!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fonzzy

Thank you for your welcomes, it is kind of you. I have been wandering around and it is coming back to me how it all works. I am thinking of getting a laminator then I could give our children and grandson some scrap pages I have made.
    I had better start walking again before I attempt a run.

Thanks again,
    btw my name is Mary, I used the name Mariposa because I could not get in under my old identity of MaryL.

Hey Mary,

A Cheaper way to protect your pages () I buy the regular 3 ring binder with the sleeve on the front cover. I make a Layout with the name of the person it is for or the event, decorate it up and insert it. Then I buy the protector pages (they are Cheap 50 for about 4 bucks here) fill up the note book with them and then fill up the protector sleeves 2 layouts to a sleeve (front and back).

You could also ask Kaye about the Books. Its somewhere online. You upload you LOs and then they will make a real book. Nice gifts

There are so many ways to share the Pretty pages you make. Just some ideas

Thank you, Kimmyann, for such a good idea. I think that the fates have been against me this week, something has cropped up every day to stop me from starting on a Scrapbook. I have some ideas though.

Mary aka Mariposa

Thank you, Kimmyann, I shall do that after I have had a practise.

Mary aka Mariposa.