+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Burgunbeige

Awesome Kaye!!!

Thank you Kimmy, I was negligent in saying everyone has done a wonderful job here with this kit.

Deanne....Do I know this family?

Not sure Kaye? They were in Paralowie Congo before we went to Mt Gambier... but they did visit us in the Mount so you might have met them when they came to our meeting... they were going to move down to Mt. G at one stage... but we are in the same congo as them now in Adelaide... and OOPs I forgot to credit the photographer
    Photos were taken by Ashley K Photography ( check out his work online)
    I think you may know Ashley & Julie Kreiger? Julie is Graham & Jeanette Wrights daughter... well that's the Ashley who did the photography

Yep I know Ashley and Julie, I never knew he was in Photography!! I basically grew up with him and his sisters.

Just the 2 parents look familiar.

Funny story about Ashley and his dad, they used to work together, and Kieth was so forgettful that he used to put a sign on his steering wheel every night saying "don't forget to take Ashley" lol

Speaking of funny stories, it seems that the spot I am in now compels people to come and talk to me whilst I am gardening every morning. Last week was the drunk, this week was a lady from Vietnam....she was speaking to me, in her native toungue! I am sure she thought I was some kinda imbecile because I, who lives in an English speaking country, could not understand her. I got the general idea that she has only been here for one month, I think she realized I am trying to improve the garden, she indicated I needed to mow the lawn lol when we get a mower I will! The she made funny little hopping steps with her feet, That I did understand, she was off for a walk. When she came back i was still there and she warned me the sun was going to get too hot soon and I should have a hat on, all obviously done with the motions of the hand.

I am going to have to see how to say hello in vietnamese so I can at least say hi to her next time.

WHAT A NICE FRIENDLY STREET HEY!
    To say hello to the lady next time:
    Chào anh (to a man)
    Chào chị (to a woman)
    Maybe she will give you a nice big rice paddy hat Kaye!
    And re Ashley K. He has only been doing photography for about a year .. quite a career change. But he's good!
    Thats something YOU should do!

can you spell that phoenetically please lol

If I did it for a living I wouldn't enjoy it, besides we would have to spend thousands on cameras and lenses.

sin dooow, I will prob say something completely different and say your mother was a cow...or something lol

Would like her to give me a hat though, maybe tomorrow she will come back with her lawn mower hehe

I'm going to get the whole street helping me fix our garden soon, what a hoot

I think pronounced Chow si for a woman ( not a real distinct "ch" sort of between "d" & "ch") ??? Any vietnamese people here that can help out? Say it with your lovely smile incase it is wrong and you are saying your mother is a cow... I'm sure she will be thrilled you are trying to communicate with her...

Beautiful kit Deanne! This will make a perfect kit for Valentine's layouts! Awesome layouts ladies!!!

Mine.....