X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bina
    • Mar 2006

A few quick questions

Hi everyone! New to S Max and was wondering why we can't copy and paste pics (such as the ones in my yahoo account directly to the scrap) AND when resizing, why does it resize the entire image (making it all bigger) instead of being able to resize just the length or width of an image? Any thoughts, advice, etc.? Thanks!

BINA
  • Jessica
    • Feb 2006

for resizing only the length or width only, you can crop your image. For the rest, I guess the pros will answer !

Comment

• Bina
      • Mar 2006

Thanks Jessica. I've done the cropping but it's such a pain when I'm trying to get a precise size that a good stretch on one part would do, kwim? Thanks again.

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Hi Bina, holding down the SHIFT key allows you to resize photos without maintaining the original aspect ratio. Or if you prefer, simply right click on the photo and uncheck "Keep Aspect Ratio". (Shortcut is CTRL + K)
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
          Your Host, Gracie!
          • Jan 2006

Scrapbook MAX! is totally flexible. You can add photos to your pages from anywhere, and just about any way you want to (or could imagine it being done!).

The "recommended" way it to click Photo from the Object menu (or choose the photo on the toolbar. You can then select from all of the images on your computer.

Of course, Scrapbook MAX! also supports "drag and drop". For example, you can go to your "My Pictures" folder off your "My Documents" folder on your desktop, find the photo you want and simply drag it onto your page and drop it where you want!

A little known feature - You can even drag and drop from your web browser window. Go ahead and try it with the photo shown below. Click it to see the full size image, then click it, hold your mouse down while you drag it over to your page and then release your mouse button. Voila!
          Attached Files
          Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Nathan!!!
            Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Scrapbook MAX!
              Your Host, Gracie!
              • Jan 2006

I took that the other day after his bath. A really neat overexposure of the background. What a good lookin' dog!
              Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Yep, great shot, great doggie. When those old cowboys sang, "I can't get a long little doggie" they sure weren't singing about Nathan.

His expressions are classic.

Comment

Working...
                X