• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Nearly 7 years!

Hello everyone!
    I haven't been on here for a while although I pop in occasionally. I just looked at my own profile and saw that we started joining up in 2006! When I think about it I guess it is that long. It's very quiet compared to then. I think some of us almost lived on here!
    Remember how we used to watch for new members signing up and celebrate when it reached a new target, the first was 500 I think then a 1000 and now it's close to 30,000. Now that's some achievement x
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Hello!!! Good to See you Popped back in ..... I remember us celebrating several.... and there was a lot more people here when I joined too.

Hugs!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Hello Eng, nice to see you popped back in.

Please come and join our challeges, we like to see new faces!

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Yes, I have been always more of a lurker. Came on here a couple times a day to see new ideas and such, now it is pretty quiet. Just check in the morning most times now. Glad you popped back in.

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

I'm like you, don't come in as much as I did in the years past. Started in Jun 2006, shortly after my big trip to Italy, when i decided I wanted to scrapbook and found this site and program. Remember all the celebrations and also the town where everyone hung out and did crazy stuff and Dr. Marion took care of all of us.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Same here, I joined in 2006 too. I think it was February. The program was just out. I used to be on all the time, it was like our gathering place. Seems I have less time now that I am retired then I did then. I miss a lot of the early members, but I know life goes on. Nice to see soooo many newer members taking over the challenges etc.

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Isn't it amazing how we had so much time to do things before we retired and now I guess we say "there's always tomorrow"?

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Same here, I joined in 2006 too. I think it was February. The program was just out. I used to be on all the time, it was like our gathering place. Seems I have less time now that I am retired then I did then. I miss a lot of the early members, but I know life goes on. Nice to see soooo many newer members taking over the challenges etc.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

We still have time to hang out on Facebook though lol and there is our group page there too xxx
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Yep, I joined in 2006 too! I just pop in here and there to see what is going on now, but do remember everyone checking into scrapsville, Granny and her mattress! and the mysterious SMILE. I think we were all guessing at who it really was. I thought it was Marion for a while, she was known for a certain prank herself! LOL Remember that Marion???
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Eye misses you all.I also joined in 2006.I miss you all.Once I get better where I can sit for awhile I will be back.Love to everyone xo xo xo
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fonzzy
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2011

Hi eng 2011 for me but I now live in SBM I love it my family say I have to much time on my hands and my answer to them I am retired and I can do what ever I like and I LIKE SBM fonzzy

Comment

Working...
                      X