+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fonzzy View Post
    My favorite room is my srapbooking room but at the moment it looks like a packapoo shop I will tidy it up and take a photo me and my big mouth fonzzy
    what is packapoo????

Hahaha, I made you tidy your room!

No flowers for Kimmy

I do not know what a packapoo is Its just one of the many sayings my Mum would come up with when my room was untidy

Tin Tin,
    I know that Feeling.
    When I went to buy the paint, I choose TUSK, but while was there I found a sample named Blond. It seemed to be more the color I wanted. SO.... I bought 2 5 gallon buckets, because I was going to paint all rooms the same color and then add different colors with decoration (curtains and such). Got home and started painting the front bedroom, I was freaking because it looked YELLOW. Everyone said when it dries it will be a different color. NOT!!! Went back to town and got 5 gallon bucket of TUSK. So I have 2 bedrooms Yellow (Blond) the rest is TUSK. When I walk in them rooms my skin crawls!!! By the way it took 2 5 gallon buckets of KILZ to cover the PINK. We painted the each room with Kilz, when it dried the Pink was bleeding through!!! So we painted it again with Kilz and then Rolled the TUSK over it. I was thinking I would never get that Pink covered!!!

Love your Room Fonzzy!!!

My husband kept telling me "ITS PINK F/$k" I kept saying, "no, it will dry different, you will see!" Turns out the swearing was worth it! lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

LOL!!!! Too Funny!! I Think I was saying the Same thing!!!!

Ironically enough, I managed to get two layouts done for this challenge oh me of little faith! lol. Of couse one is regarding the coloring of my house, and the second is of my favorite tree that absolutely has to come with me when I move!!!

Great LOs Tin Tin!!! I like your Tree too

that tree always makes me smile
    Okay, so this is one for you to see the beautiful peach colour Kimmyman. I can tell you it will not be in my house the next time around!

Great LO
    Hmmm.... Kinda reminds me of Orange Sherbert!!! I bet you will have a test sample area next time.

I WILL, I learnt my lesson!!! I told everyone the walls in my new house (before the YELLOW issue) reminded me of mixing MAYO and Ketchup (Like Thousand Island Dressing) ...... LOLOLOLOLOL