+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi tin tin,

I've tested this out and I see what you're talking about. Thanks for pointing out this problem. We've actually not had anyone point this out after several years of the software being available and tens and thousands of installs.

A workaround could be to use a paper scrap as your background. So, add the scrap, stretch it to fit the page, and then right-click and choose Lock to lock it in place as your background.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks Karin,
    it is strange, cause it will work sometimes, and then not others. weird.
    I love the tiling feature for backgrounds. it looks so sharp with lined paper, or polkadots and then layering the same paper overtop in a shape. Really cool 3D look.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I work around this issue by saving my tiled background as a PNG file and then bringing it back in. I never thought of turning this in as a bug. It would be great to have it fixed.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

that is a great idea Linda. Never thought of doing that, but you are so right! Good idea!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within