+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

That's incredible Tina! Look at those abs!! You go girl KimmyAnn I love your idea of a party a month! LOL I could do that.. ha ha
    Honestly I have no idea.. There are lots I can do, lots I am doing, just to actually scrap it, is the challenge!

that was my thing Kel. I have a bunch of resolutions, scrapping them all would have taken too much time. This was the easiest, and I had to do it for my journal too - so it just made sense!!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Yea!!! We gotta another one!!! Great LO Tin Tin!!

Great Job Tina, I am not quite that brave to show myself like that to everyone lol I was thinking of doing face shots instead showing each month how it is getting thinnner.

I have another goal too which i will scrap when I have time and that is to get the garden cleaned up and well presented before we leave our new rental property, I just have t move in...today...and then take a photo of all the different areas. The house has been vacated for 4 months and over the summer.....you can imagine what it looks like!

Break out the weedeater Kaye!!! You can do it !!! HAHAHHA.... I bet it will be pretty when your done!!!