+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

That is a great plan Kimmy, sorry i couldn't read the writing though, I just woke up and my eyes are blurry lol

I just LOVE your LO Kimmyann!! Great idea too I can't read the journaling either though.. I tried to blow it up, but still can't read it.

GReat job Kimmymann, and great idea to motivate you!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Thanks Ya'll..... I hope it does get me up and moving
    OK Ladies.... Here is what I wrote:

My plans this year is to Create 2 New Flower Gardens.
    The First Flower Garden:
    There is a Oak tree right in front of my porch and I want to make a circle flower bed around it and create a Country Garden scene. My Nana had made a bunch of ceramic chicks and ducklings and I want to create a cluster scene in the garden with them. I haven't made up my mind what plants I want to grow in the garden yet though.

The second Flower Garden:
    Between two trees further out in the yard, I want it to have a small flowering tree and then some low growing flowers that will attack butterflies and hummingbirds.

The Pictures are the Before pictures

Kimmyann

My Book Cover

Great Job Fonzzy!!!

Really great job Fonzzy. also, as a side note, personal training and nutrition is something I do for a living now, so if you have any questions, definately feel free to contact me I am always up for helping someone who is dedicated!
    Congrats on taking the first step!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I had to go ahead and do this LO to not have a space in my Book. You have to Pick what plants you would like.... Next LO will be planting the seeds/maybe getting ground ready..... if it will stop raining here. (Not fussing, we need it bad, but YUK)

Thank you tin tin and Kimmyann I think you might want to attract the butterflys & hummingbirds Kimmyann not attack them well I hope thats what you mean I did for a few seconds picture you with a big old flyswater swating away I can't wait to see your garden in bloom I love all the plants you have picked fonzzy

LOL..... OMG Fonzzy!!! I am glad you caught that!!! My mind was thinking Attract, but fingers must have been wanting the flyswatter ..... I am still chuckling about that. Going to correct it now I can't wait to see it either!!

I have been thinking about these two gardens since last spring. I even sprayed the one out in the yard with round up to kill all the grass, but then TA started and then Dad got sick..... it was put to the back burner!!

Again Thanks!!!