• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Template: Haircut (kristyc1994)

I hope someone else can use this...I had a heck of a time finding anything for haircuts, so I just had to make due with the scissors. Since I used everything from SBM, I'm sharing with you all!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Gorgeous, KristyC! But oh, my word, you're so brave, I could never had his beautiful curls cut! That would have been so painful. I guess it was for you too. Wow.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• kristyc1994
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

Actually, we did it in a few stages...but the in-between haircuts, once we trimmed the curls the first time, looked pretty scraggly. So, it wasn't as hard to cut it "BIG BOY". I do SOOOO miss those beautiful curls, though!

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Gorgeous, KristyC! But oh, my word, you're so brave, I could never had his beautiful curls cut! That would have been so painful. I guess it was for you too. Wow.

Granny
        This will be great for when my daughter cut her own hair! Thank you.

I didn't get my son's curls cut off and he hates looking at photos of when he is young. He has very dark, very thick ....and very short hair now! If I had known I would have got it cut when he was young.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kristyc1994
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2006

I actually just used my own template for my other son, and I found that it was REALLY easy to change the background color, if anyone's interested. Since my background is a gray paper scrap that is partially translucent, just go to "Page Properties" and change the backgound color from white to whatever color you want. It will show through underneath the gray, so you still get the horizontal pattern.

I thought that was cool, and I wanted to share it with you!
          Attached Files

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Here is "My 2 cents worth"

I have to get my 2 cents worth in here......... hehehe.......... Years ago, prior to becoming a nurse, I was a hair dresser, beauty shop owner and a teacher for cosmetology. As a service to my custmers, I always did a FIRST HAIRCUT without charge, and would take a picture for my scrapbook and one to the mom. I could only image doing that now a days! Digial Scrapping with SMB would make that project a real breeze and SO FUN!

nie
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

This is so nice. I have 3 boys so I can really use this one. Thank you.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• kristyc1994
                Layout Whiz
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                I always did a FIRST HAIRCUT without charge, and would take a picture for my scrapbook and one to the mom.

nie
                That would be so cool! His first haircut, we didn't want to get rid of the curls, so she just trimmed the very ends so that it wouldn't snarl. Then it just got too long, so we tried to cut it AND keep the curls. It didn't really work and it just looked funny (more like a mullet!) so that's when we did the big cut. Of course I took pictures at the first one, and I'll probably scrap that, too!

Comment

• Lisa S
                  • Jul 2006

I just love these layouts! I too have a boy who once had curly hair. It is indeed a sad day when they are laying on the floor. And even sadder is the fact that they might never come back. Now if he even sees a slight curl he wants a hair cut!
                  Lisa

Comment

• kristyc1994
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Lisa S View Post
                    I just love these layouts! I too have a boy who once had curly hair. It is indeed a sad day when they are laying on the floor. And even sadder is the fact that they might never come back. Now if he even sees a slight curl he wants a hair cut!
                    My oldest boy had curls, too, but not quite as curly. His never came back, although with it growing longer now, it does want to curl on the ends! He likes it though, because it's just a little bit.

My little guy will be the same way, I think, his hair isn't stick straight, it has nice body and will style easily. I do miss those soft, soft little curls, though!

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Sep 2006

Very nice,thankyou

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

My son groans when he sees photos of his curly hair. It is still curly if he doesn't keep it really short. He's always at the hairdressers lol.
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• workingjo3
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Sep 2006

Thanks for the template. I was able to use it pretty much the way you made it.
                          See: http://tinyurl.com/23zt6o
                          Jo

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                            I have to get my 2 cents worth in here......... hehehe.......... Years ago, prior to becoming a nurse, I was a hair dresser, beauty shop owner and a teacher for cosmetology. As a service to my custmers, I always did a FIRST HAIRCUT without charge, and would take a picture for my scrapbook and one to the mom. I could only image doing that now a days! Digial Scrapping with SMB would make that project a real breeze and SO FUN!

nie
                            Onie-what a career change!! Haircutter to nurse. I can only imagine which career is more rewarding.

Nice template. Thank you for sharing. I think I have just the right pictures for this.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Kathyl74
                              • Aug 2008

This is wonderful. It will come in good use

Comment

Working...
                              X