X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Letha View Post
    Hi ladies, first my computer was sick, and now I am getting over being sick and back to work. I promise I'll get back into the swing of things. Love this kit Deanne!
    Hope both you and your computer got rid of the VIRUS and got an upgrade and both have a new drive!!!! LOL... nice to see you back on board..missed you

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Hi Letha have wondered where you have been!

Come back and join the challenges too we are having heaps of fun.

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Dee how did you go with that heat yesterday got to 44 in BT. In MG now thiough the sky is a weird colour due to fires near Nelson way, but it is cooler here thank goodness.

Comment

• Letha
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2007

I am still fighting whatever this is. But at least I can sit up and concentrate on doing pages.

Comment

• Letha
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by wench View Post
              Dee how did you go with that heat yesterday got to 44 in BT. In MG now thiough the sky is a weird colour due to fires near Nelson way, but it is cooler here thank goodness.
              Yeah I heard that on the news... 44 is exceptionally rare for Mt Gambier..It reached 45 here too it was horrific, a horrible day... like a blast furnace when you opened the door , such a hot wind .. I put the sprinkler on just for the birds .. they came a "nested" under the spray on the wet grass.. they were so hot poor things... later one with his beak gaping open gasping did not fly away but let me hose him off... even in the trees it was hot besause of the hot wind. The shocking Bush fires all over the place are so sad too... poor Tasmania - a usually cool climate is in the grip of a heat wave and devastating bush fires with loss of life and property... Fire balls like meteors exploding and smashing thru house windows and burning them from the inside out..I Hate extreme weather!
              It's 37 here today but getting hotter and back to the 40's next week... Nothing to do but hibernate with the air conditioning on and make scrapbook KITS hey!!! ... I live in dread of a power failure ( eek no air conditioner - I'll die)

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Hey Letha, nice pages and , you have such a treasure trove of OLD photos... lucky you!
                Take it easy and hope youre back to full health real soon.

Comment

Working...
                X