+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Ok Kimmy I have to start thinking again, it will have to be a big challenge not long before we take off now.

Great Page Fonzzy!!! The colors are Awesome!! I like that font!!

Ok Kaye..... We with nasty cold weather will wait on you

lol It has only been 4 days since the last challenge! but just for you I will post a new challenge until I decide what my big one will be!

Well Thanks!! Don't Ya'll know by now I am a Hyper Person; I gotta have something to do to keep me busy!!

I been chopping wood today and I am wore out.

I had on a Long sleeve T-shirt, a Hoody with hood on my head and my Bennie on top of the Hood (gloves and my Safety glasses on).... My neighbors driving by probably think I have done Lost it.... None stopped to offer help either, because it was cold and windy.

While I was chopping wood, I was thinking about what else I could do to Pass this Bad weather. I was going to start a Memory Quilt.... When we cleaned out my Uncles house I saved all of his, his brothers, and my Papaws cowboy shirts to make a few quilts for my sisters and My kidos. I gotta start the cutting them up Of course I will have to scrap that if and when it gets going.