X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smidget687
    • Oct 2006

skater2 layout

Here is a screenshot of the 2nd layout I did for my skater sons.
    Unfortunately, it says the file is slightly too big, so I can not upload the template. Any suggestions on making it smaller for those who would like to use?
    Thanks,
    smidget
    Attached Files
    smidget
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by smidget687 View Post
    Unfortunately, it says the file is slightly too big, so I can not upload the template. Any suggestions on making it smaller for those who would like to use?
    Thanks,
    smidget
    These are great. thank you for sharing

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Isn't scrappin fun. Nice job.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• lilbinkey
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by smidget687 View Post
        Thanks,
        smidget
        Here is where I post things that are to big for here.

Its totally free. Someone eles on these boards told me about it. Cant remember who..

Binkey

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

I Like it.. it looks great and that skate boarder silhouette of Granny's looks cool the way you used it.. good work

Comment

• smidget687
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by lilbinkey View Post
            Here is where I post things that are to big for here.

Its totally free. Someone eles on these boards told me about it. Cant remember who..

Binkey
            Here is the link to download the template.
            Thanks lilbinkey for pointing me in the right direction.
            I hope this works :-)

smidget

Comment

• kristyc1994
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2006

Your skater templates are great! I have a 9 year old skater wanna be, and I think its great to see someone so proud of their skater!

Comment

• smidget687
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by kristyc1994 View Post
                Your skater templates are great! I have a 9 year old skater wanna be, and I think its great to see someone so proud of their skater!
                Thank you very much. Yes, I'm very proud of my "skater" boys--they are even trying to get their lil sis in on the action--so I have a few pics of her to scrap as well. I'm looking for something "girly/grung" to do her pages.
                We moved from a big city--where there are many skate parks around, to a much smaller one--where they aren't even aloud to skate on the stupid sidewalks. Skateparks are 2-3 hour drives away :-(
                So now I have my very own "skate park" in my back yard ~smiles proudly~ which the boys built theirselves w/daddys help. Ofcourse, we have become the kid hangout in the neighborhood--so I have plenty of skate pics and videos to creatively work with. Hope I don't run out of ideas
                I just want to say that this is the best site I have been to for "sharing" and friendliness. This is such a wonderful group of people wish I could meet everyone in person ;-)
                smidget

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Brilliant idea building your own skate park . I can imagine it would be a kid magnet, but how great to be able to keep such a close eye on the kids activities and be part of it. And your comments about the forum community are lovely - Its true they are a friendly bunch : and very generous with sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X