Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

The big move is in a couple of weeks and it will take us maybe 3 to 4 days, we will both be driving a car, so it will take longer because of that. It is about 3,000 km's away

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

That much Driving is going make ya'll real tired, get some rest. More Wine and Scrapping... its relaxing
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Yes, but I can relax when i get there...wel mostly anyway, Rick will be going to work asap though.

We are looking forward to the drive have felt like one for a long while plus we have a rooftop tent so we will camp along the way. I will take photos of the trip and give you an update when I get there. Show you what the Australian nullaboor plains is like! and the great Australian bite

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
          Sipping Wine and Packing? Come On Kaye, You suppose to sip wine and Scrap!!! !
          Hey! Don't encourage her to sip wine while she's doing layouts - heaven knows what we'll get ... or what sort of challenge she will come up with while she's sipping on a wine bottle

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by wench View Post
            Yes, but I can relax when i get there...wel mostly anyway, Rick will be going to work asap though.

We are looking forward to the drive have felt like one for a long while plus we have a rooftop tent so we will camp along the way. I will take photos of the trip and give you an update when I get there. Show you what the Australian nullaboor plains is like! and the great Australian bite
            I would hate to drive that far,, ( not very Australian hey!) Have fun camping... that part I'd love! and I can't wait to see your photos of the nullabor..Is there actually anything to photograph? Never been there but I imagine ( Nullabor means No Trees) a vast desert like boring, no scenery expanse??? Flat for miles!!! But I know YOU will find something to photograpH!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

We will drive along a lot of the coast, well close to it anyway and there are some awesome pictures to take there, but yes there is a lot of nothing, it is desert, but that can have some appeal....you watch me, this is my challenge to take interesting photos along the way. As long as it isn't cars with steam coming out the radiator and flat tyres!

Ya just never know what scrap pages I have scrapped after drinking some wine now will ya lol

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Here is a LO with Alphas

Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Now Deanne.... We Like Challenges... The Wine, could Make it more Challenging..... Either what she comes up with or Us trying to read directions!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet she finds plenty of BG pictures on that long drive.

When I flew from Texas to California I took pictures out the window of plane.... My family says I can make a map from TX to Cali, because I took 800+ pictures.... But the view was awesome!!! some realy neat pictures
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

800 plus pics ROFL.... Imagine that with the old Kodak camera ( BEFORE YOUR TIME???)and buying film...with 24 exposures on each roll @ say $6 a pop and $25 to have them each developed
                    Thats about 33 films @ $6 each = $198
                    then to develop them 33 films @ $25 = $825

THAT is over a Thousand dollars!!! THE WAY WE USED TO SHOOT PHOTOS ---- VIVÈ La Digital Cameras hey!

and by the way! Your page is beautiful.. and such a cutie little darlin' in the pics

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Another
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Deanne, My Sweet Dear, Thank You So Much for thinking I am a Young Whipper Snapper BUT

It wasn't before my Time I have a Zip Lock bag with abt 50 rolls of 35mm, 1 disc camera film, and 1 of the old Kodak 110 that never got developed. There is no telling what is on them rolls.

I Love Digi Cameras, because you can see the picture right then; Eyes closed - Delete, Bad Lighting - Delete.... No more of going to pick up your pictures and they are all messed up!!

By the way, remember the Kodak camera with the square bulb on top that would only flash 4 times, then had to be replaced. You took a picture, pulled it out of camera, had to time it, and then peel the paper off to expose the picture you took? My Parents had that until I was about 7 or 8, then 35mm started making the scene
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• cheesepiece
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Apr 2010

Two lovely pages Kimmyann.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                            Deanne, My Sweet Dear, Thank You So Much for thinking I am a Young Whipper Snapper BUT

It wasn't before my Time I have a Zip Lock bag with abt 50 rolls of 35mm, 1 disc camera film, and 1 of the old Kodak 110 that never got developed. There is no telling what is on them rolls.

I Love Digi Cameras, because you can see the picture right then; Eyes closed - Delete, Bad Lighting - Delete.... No more of going to pick up your pictures and they are all messed up!!

By the way, remember the Kodak camera with the square bulb on top that would only flash 4 times, then had to be replaced. You took a picture, pulled it out of camera, had to time it, and then peel the paper off to expose the picture you took? My Parents had that until I was about 7 or 8, then 35mm started making the scene
                            LOL, well you don't look that old!!!
                            and remember the new fangled polaroid... in a few minutes a photo actually came out of the camera and developed in front of your eyes... we thought that was amazing!!!! But the film was sooo expensive... and after a time the photos actually faded ( like in back to the future LOL)
                            JUst as well something in this world has IMPROVED, because most of the rest of it has gone down the toilet

I think I'll go and take a hundred or more photos now - JUST for the sake of it!!!!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Thanks Donna!!!

Deanne,
                              Right!! We do take a lot more Pictures now days, because it don't cost so much If you want to print, we just hit the print button

I agree with things going down the Toilet too
                              Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Mar 2009

Here is my Son's Name ...... Did I forget to Tell all my Buddies I am on Vacation for 2 weeks?
                                I will have to get me a Bottle of Wine and Scrap...Scrap....Scrap (Right, I know, Kimmyann don't need the wine, she scraps enough )

Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X