+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ah old camera's... Found an old film taken on "ye olde Kodak 4 flash bulb Camera". Turned out to be of the wedding of a neighbours daughter in the 70's. In those day's , the Father of the Bride would throw small change out the window of the Bridal Car, for good luck, to all the kid's in the street. We called it a scramble, cos that's what it was...there we were us kid's scrambling around on the ground grabbing every penny we could...ahhh ... those were the day's...all horn rimmed glasses and big BIG hair. Dunno where those photo's went. Must ask my sister if she has them...to scrap of course.

I'm with Kimmyann on slurping of wine and scrapping...A nice Rose with pyjama's and slippers for added comfort.
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 12-21-2012 at 05:16 PM.

And a Clink of my glass on the screen Cheers Donna, Wench, and I know Deanne could join in One taste won't hurt!!

LOL...hmm too hot for PJ's and slippers today! it's going to be 38+ F tomorrow, probably hotter where Dee is, it will be shorts and light top and perhaps a strongbow instead of the wine! Salad and lamb chops for tea....and an ice pack from the freezer to keep me cool lol works very well

38+ F ??? would that be Celsius you mean? otherwise I better get my overcoat on LOL...
    it was 36 degrees here today.. I was out working in the field this morning but after an hour headed home inside for the cool....aaahhh! ducted R/C airconditiong !!!!! Heat? what heat?
    tomorrow is going to be 40 degees.... ...no outdoor stuff for me then... O darn, I'll have to stay on my computer and play won't I?

Oh to have that lovely aircon!! Yes I meant C not F lol hard say making coffees, must have made at least 200 today!

You should see it Rick is outside flying his plane with a new little chick only 2 weeks old on his shoulder lol

Me however is sitting insode with fan on drinking some WINE and having crackers and dip..it is a hard life.

Only 7 shifts of work to go !! yehaaa,until then each and every one of those will be flat out busy!!

I'm getting to know about all of you and the secrets you may or may not have in your closets. You Gals are hilariuous. Here's mine. I used Moonbeam's new Ragazzi Kit. My Font is Coppertone.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Kewl LO Linda!!! Great Job! Love the Font

Had to do just Khloie's name Font Candy Store BV

Love the font Linda and the LO is awesome. Secrets.....no secrets here in my closet, bit unsure about Donnas though!

I see you are mastering flowers Kimmy, well done

You and Carena Have forced me into it.... I just feel I over do them little Boogers, because I am not frilly!!!