+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Deanne, My Sweet Dear, Thank You So Much for thinking I am a Young Whipper Snapper BUT

It wasn't before my Time I have a Zip Lock bag with abt 50 rolls of 35mm, 1 disc camera film, and 1 of the old Kodak 110 that never got developed. There is no telling what is on them rolls.

I Love Digi Cameras, because you can see the picture right then; Eyes closed - Delete, Bad Lighting - Delete.... No more of going to pick up your pictures and they are all messed up!!

By the way, remember the Kodak camera with the square bulb on top that would only flash 4 times, then had to be replaced. You took a picture, pulled it out of camera, had to time it, and then peel the paper off to expose the picture you took? My Parents had that until I was about 7 or 8, then 35mm started making the scene

Two lovely pages Kimmyann.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Deanne, My Sweet Dear, Thank You So Much for thinking I am a Young Whipper Snapper BUT

It wasn't before my Time I have a Zip Lock bag with abt 50 rolls of 35mm, 1 disc camera film, and 1 of the old Kodak 110 that never got developed. There is no telling what is on them rolls.

I Love Digi Cameras, because you can see the picture right then; Eyes closed - Delete, Bad Lighting - Delete.... No more of going to pick up your pictures and they are all messed up!!

By the way, remember the Kodak camera with the square bulb on top that would only flash 4 times, then had to be replaced. You took a picture, pulled it out of camera, had to time it, and then peel the paper off to expose the picture you took? My Parents had that until I was about 7 or 8, then 35mm started making the scene
    LOL, well you don't look that old!!!
    and remember the new fangled polaroid... in a few minutes a photo actually came out of the camera and developed in front of your eyes... we thought that was amazing!!!! But the film was sooo expensive... and after a time the photos actually faded ( like in back to the future LOL)
    JUst as well something in this world has IMPROVED, because most of the rest of it has gone down the toilet

I think I'll go and take a hundred or more photos now - JUST for the sake of it!!!!!

Thanks Donna!!!

Deanne,
    Right!! We do take a lot more Pictures now days, because it don't cost so much If you want to print, we just hit the print button

I agree with things going down the Toilet too

Here is my Son's Name ...... Did I forget to Tell all my Buddies I am on Vacation for 2 weeks?
    I will have to get me a Bottle of Wine and Scrap...Scrap....Scrap (Right, I know, Kimmyann don't need the wine, she scraps enough )

I like that font Kimmy, What is it? Nice page too.

Kaye...Hope the packing and the move goes smoothly, although how you can do it at this time of year I don't know. It would be too much upheaval for me!

Another page for the Challenge

Henry's Font is "Black Rose".

Love that Picture!!! Great LO!!

yes that is a cool page Kimmyann ............ and I see your son is NOT so little.. he's a tall guy!

and Donna...awesome work.. and I love the photo as well

Looks like Kimmyanne can take Kayes place while she's in transit....sipping and scrapping!!!

Great LO's Kimmy

Kimmy I'm not sure I will be taking 800 + pictures lol, remember I am driving one of the cars and if I told Rick to pull over every time I saw a potential photo opportunity, he will be leaving me and telling me to catch up! lol However I will make up for it when we pull over for the night.

I remember when one of our IT fellas at work first got a digital camera, it was only about 13 years ago you know....not that long, I thoiught WOOOOOOOW I will never be able to afford one of those!! Welll at our garage sake we sold 3 of them lol, I kept just my digital slr camera, which I love.

Dee, we never even really questioned the price of developing too much did we it is all we knew! You rememeber David and Ramona?? Joeys daughter. I took their wedding shots with film, they've only been married for 8 years I think....however we did have a new digital camera we experimented with, the film shots turned out way better.

Kimmy I LOVE that clock behind Stacey, that is awesome.

I have no idea about that one! I do remember mum and dad having a polaroid though.

Things are going down the toilet, Rick read me something this morning that makes you want to vomit down the toilet....it in a nutshell ..was a certain highly respected person saying that something that is disgusting is actually not so bad...as time goes on things seem less and less bad to some.

I will have to do another challenge...look out kimmy's on vacation!

Donna we don't do xmas in our house...so it is really quite easy lovely LO too

The Old Camera I was talking about, was kinda like the polaroid.... Probably the first one, before the spit it out and watch it develope one. You know how things get better and better

I will Have to do some of My Map pictures
    It was my first Plane ride and I was nervous!! I really got nervous when I look out the window and saw a fighter jet flying along side of us..... I started freaking, because of 9-11.... Thought something was wrong....