+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

The big move is in a couple of weeks and it will take us maybe 3 to 4 days, we will both be driving a car, so it will take longer because of that. It is about 3,000 km's away

That much Driving is going make ya'll real tired, get some rest. More Wine and Scrapping... its relaxing

Yes, but I can relax when i get there...wel mostly anyway, Rick will be going to work asap though.

We are looking forward to the drive have felt like one for a long while plus we have a rooftop tent so we will camp along the way. I will take photos of the trip and give you an update when I get there. Show you what the Australian nullaboor plains is like! and the great Australian bite

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Sipping Wine and Packing? Come On Kaye, You suppose to sip wine and Scrap!!! !
    Hey! Don't encourage her to sip wine while she's doing layouts - heaven knows what we'll get ... or what sort of challenge she will come up with while she's sipping on a wine bottle

Quote Originally Posted by wench View Post
    Yes, but I can relax when i get there...wel mostly anyway, Rick will be going to work asap though.

We are looking forward to the drive have felt like one for a long while plus we have a rooftop tent so we will camp along the way. I will take photos of the trip and give you an update when I get there. Show you what the Australian nullaboor plains is like! and the great Australian bite
    I would hate to drive that far,, ( not very Australian hey!) Have fun camping... that part I'd love! and I can't wait to see your photos of the nullabor..Is there actually anything to photograph? Never been there but I imagine ( Nullabor means No Trees) a vast desert like boring, no scenery expanse??? Flat for miles!!! But I know YOU will find something to photograpH!!

We will drive along a lot of the coast, well close to it anyway and there are some awesome pictures to take there, but yes there is a lot of nothing, it is desert, but that can have some appeal....you watch me, this is my challenge to take interesting photos along the way. As long as it isn't cars with steam coming out the radiator and flat tyres!

Ya just never know what scrap pages I have scrapped after drinking some wine now will ya lol

Here is a LO with Alphas

Now Deanne.... We Like Challenges... The Wine, could Make it more Challenging..... Either what she comes up with or Us trying to read directions!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I bet she finds plenty of BG pictures on that long drive.

When I flew from Texas to California I took pictures out the window of plane.... My family says I can make a map from TX to Cali, because I took 800+ pictures.... But the view was awesome!!! some realy neat pictures

800 plus pics ROFL.... Imagine that with the old Kodak camera ( BEFORE YOUR TIME???)and buying film...with 24 exposures on each roll @ say $6 a pop and $25 to have them each developed
    Thats about 33 films @ $6 each = $198
    then to develop them 33 films @ $25 = $825

THAT is over a Thousand dollars!!! THE WAY WE USED TO SHOOT PHOTOS ---- VIV» La Digital Cameras hey!

and by the way! Your page is beautiful.. and such a cutie little darlin' in the pics

Another