• fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

WOW, WOW, WOW

What a Job everyone has done!!

Hi Dee, nice to see you in here participating again.

Ok I am off to play be back with some of my own :-)

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

I used Dee's new kit here Tapioca pink.....errr sorry Tobasco Pink lol

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Awesome!!! I can't wait to have more time to Play.... Trust me, I can't stay up late tonight.... I was tired today

Yes Deanne, You was missed
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
            ..............Trust me, I can't stay up late tonight.... I was tired today
            Early night - good girl! Otherwise you'll have big bags under your eyes LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

And I would hate to be the one to get you reprimanded at work lol

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

I want to come in and play too but I have stacks of packing and sorting I am doing today....Ricks out of the house so it is the perfect opportunity to get something done!! Just stopping for lunch atm.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Hows the packing going Kaye? Did you have your garage sale yet? Did you get many there ( if youve had it already)? Are you calling in to Adelaide before you head west? Hope I get to see you and Rick before you join the wagon train and westward Ho!...its a long long way across the Nullabor Plain! Cool though that we can still always meet here on Max no matter where we live... funny one minute we are on adjoining farms and sitting around bonfires together .. then youre in Bordertown 2 hours away.. still able to visit, then we move to the city 6 hours away, and NOW you're going to do the huge move across the other side of Australia, thousands of kilometres away ... life takes all sorts of twists and turns hey! Do you get the feeling we are drifting apart sis? LOL xoxox

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

WE sold everything bar a couple of boxes of things!! Oh and our lounge....but I am not overly fussed about that, you have sat in it and know the ahhhh feeling when you sit down in it lol....it's funny that is what a lot did when they tried it out for size on Saturday.

We were there from 5.30am and people were still coming at 6pm...phew we are all still very tired from it (we had it and B & C's house)

Yes calling into Adelaide we will stay with mum and dad a few days so we will come over and say hi to you 2, we intended on doing that.

Yes we will each be driving a car...I will take Theo (cat) with me, leave other one with Ricks mum and Rick is taking 20 eggs so we can incubate them over there lol have to keep the family going. We have already sold some hens and selling some more and giving our favourites to Ricks mum....that is quite a few too!

I didn't tell you, your name sake died!!!!!! Chickadee.............that was so sad, we don't know why...but it could have something to do with all the nuts and bolts she ate and brake fluid and oil she used to drink when she hung out with Rick in the shed.

Anyway i have to get back to sorting stuff....can only take so much with ....however we don't have much left!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

So anyway i found some time whilst I had a break from packing and sorting....I accomplished a lot today so I am happy to stop now...I have a roast Pork cooking and some yummy roast vegies whilst sipping a wine.....lifes good :-) and I did a page so here it is

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Yeah Sure! and just how many boxes did you pack, may I ask? I can just see you sipping wine and throwing things in so fast & taping them up just so you can get back to scrapbooking LOL
                        Just joking old girl! I know you would have packed well... and you did a beautiful page there too!

Comment

• fonzzy
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2011

Comment

• cheesepiece
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Apr 2010

My eldest Daughter.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

I see everyone is getting the hang of this, that is awesome, alpha is something I always thought blah.. about but it really does have its place that's for sure.

I can't see my pages very well on my small laptop screen now that we have sold the 32" monitor I am used too!!! It s strange what you get used to....I know one of the first things I buy will be a big screen so i can see again.

I actually acomplished a LOT today, I surprised even myself.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Mar 2009

Sipping Wine and Packing? Come On Kaye, You suppose to sip wine and Scrap!!! Just Picking Sounds Like you need a break!! When is the Big Move? How Long will it take you to Drive across?

Great Alphas Fonzzy!! Love the Page Donna, and She is a Beautiful Girl!!
                                Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                                X